2 question about Union FileSystems (mergerfs)

• Good Morning everyone I have two question regarding the plugin Union FileSystems:

1) Is possible to Hot Swap adding for more capacity or removing disks witout rebooting? there is any command line that I can use to do it?

2) When you create the "pool" on the file system its create the "virtual device" that reference that pool, there is any way to rename that device to something that make more organized insted to use a GUID.

Thanks for the support.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is possible to Hot Swap adding for more capacity or removing disks witout rebooting? there is any command line that I can use to do it?

Sure. Change the fstab entry and then remount it. This might be a little more difficult if a service is using the pool though.

When you create the "pool" on the file system its create the "virtual device" that reference that pool, there is any way to rename that device to something that make more organized insted to use a GUID.

Not with the plugin.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!