Mariadb Docker cannot startup

• My fresh install of Mariadb stuck with the following logs during startup

Anyone have the same problem? I deleted and reinstalled the docker with removing the image and everything still spit the same code....

Other places say is corrupted database but no matter how i reinstall i still get the same output

Setup:

RPi 4 OMV5.5.8-1

Portainer 19.03.12

• Allthough my output looks a bit different on x86_x64, your output does not look faulty at all. What do you think is the problem?

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I do not know if this is the same case whith jaytee1414 but my log say the same thing and loop the last 2 lines

Code
    200818 17:07:26 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
    200818 17:07:26 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases

about every 5 seconds.

This happend after my default weekly server restart last night. Everything worked fine before that.

System: x86_x64

OMV-Version: 5.5.8-1

MariaDB from Linuxserver.io (Docker)

• Update:

The only thing I did since the last Reboot was update Openmediavault packages.

It seems like a stable update between the 11. and 18. of August 2020 broke something regarding this.

Anyone got any ideas?

• To be honest, not sure where to look right now.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Should I report this to linuxserver/mariadb? As this seems to be a Problem with only their docker.
    The official mariadb docker seems to work fine. (At least I did not get any errors yet)

I will be trying to switch to that if I have the time during the weekend.

• Can't protest for OMV, but as far as the image on Ubuntu....

If it matters, I used this to create it...

• Update

I do not know for OP but it seems that for me there were some transactions that were not properly closed on last shutdown.

I got this message after I imported the DB-Files into the official mariaDB docker image.

The fix was to start mysqld with the argument

Code
    --tc-heuristic-recover=ROLLBACK

After that everything got fixed and I could finally start to use everything again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!