new on docker

• Hi to all looking for guidance.

I install docker on open media vault that is running on raspberry PI, i run portainer to install different app.

I trying installing nginx whit no luck. i install nextcloud, it work fine.

When i was messing whit nginx i decided to erase nginx and nextcloud, just because.

Now if i try to reinstall nextcloud whit stack i get the Db and nextcloud_app, but the nextcloud app it stay on created state. And nextcloud does not run. is the same stack file that run whit no problem.

what am i doing wrong. Im also running other apps and there are no problems yet there.

Thank you

• Without showing either config for your stack, and log outputs we can rub our crystal balls as much as we like, we won't be able to help you.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• OK i get it.

I now have install nextcloud but change ports to 8095-95, if i go to ports.conf and sites-available they still sowing 80.

a im looking at this from the portainer console, if i try nano or vi, command not found and i am tinking that i can not acces nextcloud because i change the ports but in ports.conf and sites-available, are still pointing to 80. if i change it maybe it will work and hhow can i change it? remember i am new at this

thanks

• I now have install nextcloud but change ports to 8095-95, if i go to ports.conf and sites-available they still sowing 80.

When you change the host port in your docker-compose.yml or stack configuration, that is what you see on the outside. On the inside keep it 80 (thats the port behind the double point : )

BTW: You didnt show your container config/docker-compose file, just some config for apache2.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!