Problem with Nextcloud

• Hello. I installed Nextcloud by this guide:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    . I did everything exacly couple of times and when i want to connect Nexcloud by https://mydomain.duckdns.org:450 i still recive messenge that says:

Welcome to our server

The website is currently being setup under this address.

For help and support, please contact: me@example.com

Could anyone help me with this?

• Thanks for answer. There is the stack:

• Ports was 450 to 450 and 82 to 82. I changed it but there is no difference. Letsencrypt logs shows 'server ready', and I even reboot all system after changes to the files.

• It turns out that if i want to connect Nextcloud from outside of the network by using the phone typing https://mydomain.duckdns.org:443 it is working. But when i type in https://mydomain.duckdns.org:450 there i am still receiving messenge which says:

Welcome to our server

The website is currently being setup under this address.

For help and support, please contact: me@example.com

So I thing that there is no connection beetwen letsencryp and Nextcloud.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You shouldn’t need the port number added to the end of your duckdns.org address. It should just be yourdomain.duckdns.org

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• Offizieller Beitrag

When you get to the “welcome to the server...” screen your docker has been successfully installed. Don’t reinstall. Focus on correctly setting up your two config files. There are many examples of these on the forum.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!