Piwigo on OMV5 via Portainer - Quick Install

• When I attempted the install at myhost:8125 and submit the page I, also, got a http 500. I used to manage this issue by updating the portainer stack in the editor to this one below :

Are those volumes LITERAL or you just hidden your UUID?

For the record, NO ONE will be able to hack your OMV by knowing the UUIDs of the drives

And, since your post is a bit vague, are you able to connect to piwigo or are you asking something?

• Are those volumes LITERAL or you just hidden your UUID?

For the record, NO ONE will be able to hack your OMV by knowing the UUIDs of the drives

And, since your post is a bit vague, are you able to connect to piwigo or are you asking something?

I no longer have the HTTP 500 error with the updated stack I posted here. Everything works well with this stack. I was able to install and to connect to piwigo. And I've, indeed, hidden my UUID.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I no longer have the HTTP 500 error with the updated stack I posted here. Everything works well with this stack. I was able to install and to connect to piwigo.

That didn't really answer his question (regarding your paths).

• Offizieller Beitrag

I no longer have the HTTP 500 error with the updated stack I posted here. Everything works well with this stack. I was able to install and to connect to piwigo. And I've, indeed, hidden my UUID.

I have no idea why people are obsessed with hiding their UUID's, but this point in asking was legitimate. You'd be amazed how many new folks here have used exactly what you put as their path because that is what they saw in a how to, tutorial, etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!