OMV is running, services are working, but I can't access any of them via their URLs or the server via SSH. What can I try?

• Hi all,

The server is running. I restart it via hardware buttons and I get emails from monit telling me X and Y has happened. My PiHOLE is running (via docker). I can see that's working (as my DNS would fail it it weren't). It's all there.

However if I try to go to it via say 192.168.20.11:8090/ (for heimdall) or 192.168.20.11 (for OMV admin panel) nothing happens. I just eventually get a time out. I can't SSH to it either. Same problem.

I'm stumped. Restarting doesn't do anything. What can I try please, to get access again?

Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

Go to your router and look at attached devices. Your ip may have changed. Did you have a static ip set in OMV? Just a guess.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• Go to your router and look at attached devices. Your ip may have changed. Did you have a static ip set in OMV? Just a guess.

Thanks for your reply. Totally stumped but last night I booted laptop and it connected to all services. I thought "ok, must be my other machine". Next day (today) I boot server again (it powers down each night automatically) and all machines are connecting. I really can't say what it was but here it is working. I DO have a static IP set though, to answer the question.

Thanks again.

• robster

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!