Nextcloud performance very slow

• Well, I don't access Nextcloud via subfolder, so no. I only use subdomains.

Second, I would probably suggest Collabora at this time (I think it's better than OnlyOffice, but again I don't mess with subfolders and have no idea how to set them up..). If you host Collabora yourself, and then route it through NC office.. it works very well.

Hi KM0201, sorry for the delay with which I reply, as far as you know is there a way to delete, in a simple way and without putting Nextcloud at risk which works very well on my server, the Nextcloud subfolder and access it directly from the subdomain?

If yes, can you help me?

Thanks and ciao

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi KM0201, sorry for the delay with which I reply, as far as you know is there a way to delete, in a simple way and without putting Nextcloud at risk which works very well on my server, the Nextcloud subfolder and access it directly from the subdomain?

If yes, can you help me?

Thanks and ciao

I guess it just depends on your domain.. (duckdns or one you purchased?) I've never switched from subfolder to subdomain, but in either case you should just able to adjust the config.php to use subdomains and if there's a setup you need on your domain (ie, CNAME if you purchased your domain) take care of that.

Redeploy and you shoud have access via subdomain.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!