Intel C2750 - ASROCK C2750D4I

• Offizieller Beitrag

You are correct :) Whatever you choose to do, clone the OS drive with clonezilla before.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I have to chime in here. I just replaced an old Q6600 system running around 1.2TB of storage on OMV 05.48.

I built the new system using a J1900 celeron @ 2Ghz based board and it is now hosting ~5TB of drives in various configurations.

Power consumption dropped from 240w to less than 50w, idle.

I also installed debian wheezy on the new machine and added OMV 1.whatever when I installed. I have been incrementally upgrading the new releases and am currently running 1.0.14.

Services are FTP, NFS, rsync, and SMB.

I will create a new build thread to go over the individual components in this build. So far it has been running since the end of July without issue.

I would like to eventually get iSCSI working to test with a new VM host, but the last time I tried it, things didn't work out on the new version 1.x of OMV.

• Dunno if you already decided what to do, but i had buyed the Asrock C2750D4I two weeks agon and even if its overrated for my usage ( NAS, Plex + LifeTV with transcoding to 3 clients) it's a wonderfull piece of hardware. Im running atm 16 GB of Ram and 8 WD Red 3 TB onto the internal controller. All managed by Snapraid.
    Till now it's just a dream. For me this board was the only solution to fit into the best case ever, the Silverstone DS380.

Software:
    OMV 3.0 / Plex / Snapraid / Tvheadend / ecoDMS / sonar / sabnzbd
    Hardware:
    ASRock C2750D4I / 2x Kingston KVR16E11/8 / Dell PERC H200 Crossflashed / 8x WD Red 3 TB / 60GB TeamGroup Dark L3 SSD / Samsung 750 EVO 256 GB SSD / Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate 6 DVB-S2

• Hi,

all of them work for me.

Im running the Mainboard with Bios 2.50 and have no problems.

Here is my config:

Intel I210: 1x SSD; 2x WD Red 3 TB
    Marvel 9172: 2x WD Red 3TB
    Marvel9230: 4x WD Red 3 TB

Software:
    OMV 3.0 / Plex / Snapraid / Tvheadend / ecoDMS / sonar / sabnzbd
    Hardware:
    ASRock C2750D4I / 2x Kingston KVR16E11/8 / Dell PERC H200 Crossflashed / 8x WD Red 3 TB / 60GB TeamGroup Dark L3 SSD / Samsung 750 EVO 256 GB SSD / Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate 6 DVB-S2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!