Easy Automated Home Media Server errors

• I have tried googling a solution for the errors I'm receiving after deploying this stack. I've changed and updated just about every Env value and still the same errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

_vpnstack_transmission-openvpn_1_logs (1).txt

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von KM0201 () aus folgendem Grund: Removed personal info from docker-compose.

• Offizieller Beitrag

1. Under transmission-openvpn... you have your data directory and your /config directory going to the same path.. Is that right? On mine, /data is where downloads go, etc. (I don't have a /downloads)

2. It looks like it's asking for a vpn configuration file... did you put the appropriate vpn file in place?

• You better change your VPN credentials now you've exposed them to everyone :)

HP t630 Thin Cliënt (AMD Embedded G-Series GX-420GI | QuadCore | 8GB)
    7.0.5-1 (Sandworm) | 64 bit | pve-kernel-6.8 | omvextrasorg 7.0

• Offizieller Beitrag

OP I removed your personal info from your docker-compose, but I'd agree w/ the above... not sure how many have seen it so you need to change your VPN username and password.

As for your problem.. I can't really say. I tested his script with PIA and it seemed fine (granted I don't use it now).

• OP I removed your personal info from your docker-compose, but I'd agree w/ the above... not sure how many have seen it so you need to change your VPN username and password.

As for your problem.. I can't really say. I tested his script with PIA and it seemed fine (granted I don't use it now).

Thanks for being cautious, but that wasn't my user and pass. It was a lazy attempt to put something there. Also, when I use the 2.1 version I'm no longer able to edit the stack on the stack menu. I have to remove all the containers then redeploy.

• @OP

Didn't watch or know the video but, by looking at the compose, some things imediatly, shows wrong configuration ot the stack:

On radarr:

- UMASK_SET to UMASK #optional

This will give you errors. Proper environment variable is set this way:

linuxserver/radarr - LinuxServer.io

Although, on new images, it's deprecated:

Deprecate UMASK_SET in favor of UMASK in baseimage · linuxserver/docker-radarr@30ed04d · GitHub

Also, haugene/transmission.... use's docker-compose v3.3 (although, I don't know if this is problematic).

Maybe it's better to use the same version.

These are just some errors that pop up.

Go to each github of each service and try to understand where your errors are.

• Also, haugene/transmission.... use's docker-compose v3.3 (although, I don't know if this is problematic).

Maybe it's better to use the same version.

I'm using portainer to install this as a Stack. That being said, if I use anything other than 'version 2.1', my edit privileges are revoked because "This stack was made outside of Portainer"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!