Version 5.6.3-1 (Usul)
Kernel Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.4-amd64
KVM Guest: AMD EPYC-Rome Processor.
KVM Host 16x AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 64GB RAM, CentOS 8 Stream.
For the past week, I have been getting a daily notification for updates that have already been completed more than a week back:
"Go to the 'System | Update Management' page in the web interface or run 'omv-update' from the CLI to install them finally.
The following NEW packages will be installed:
The following packages will be upgraded:
2 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/55.0 MB of archives.
After this operation, 297 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Download complete and in download only mode"
Here is what I have done:
1) System | Update Management | Check. RESULT=Blank.
2) From a CLI - sudo omv-update. RESULT= 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded
3) sudo apt autoremove -y. RESULT=Nothing removed.
4) sudo apt autoclean -y. RESULT=Nothing cleaned.
5) sudo apt update --fix-missing. RESULT=Nothing missing.
6) From the OMV Control Panel, ran through all the update selections under OMV Extras, 'update' | 'omv-update' | 'upgrade' | 'dist-upgrade' | 'apt-clean'. RESULT=no chance in behavior. The next day, another email notification arrives with the same message.
7) sudo dpkg --configure -a. RESULT=nothing.
What am I missing? Can someone help, please?