Can't forward ports to Docker Apps - Solved!

• Docker is setting firewall rules with iptables legacy. This seems to conflict with what you have.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I found the answer to this quite by accident. I was trying to install another container and ran across an error. While researching that error I came across an entry in a forum that said that the problem I was having during that particular installation could have been caused by OpenVPN running in another container. As soon as I stopped that container and rebooted the installation error went away. And so did the original problem! I can now forward ports to docker again. I'll pursue the OpenVPN problem separately.

Thank you again to all that offered help!

• muchgooder

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • muchgooder

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Can't forward ports to Docker Apps“ zu „Can't forward ports to Docker Apps - Solved!“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!