OMV6 Backup Full Drive

• votdev Can you please check: It looks like placing the --exclude= into the extra options in a rsync job results in a line break before the options in the rsync script. (Config is in #56 and the generated script is in #58, not very well formatted, but when I paste it into an editor, I can see it).

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Offizieller Beitrag

votdev Can you please check: It looks like placing the --exclude= into the extra options in a rsync job results in a line break before the options in the rsync script. (Config is in #56 and the generated script is in #58, not very well formatted, but when I paste it into an editor, I can see it).

Sure, but can you please file a bug report. Tracking such issues on GitHub is better. Thx.

• kubidootwo Can you please check your config of the rsync job. I checked at my test OMV6 system. There is a small bug in the extra options input field. It does accept a new line, which will break the generated script. I was able to reproduce this by hitting enter in the textarea.

But: it does not generate an additional new line in the script if you do not put it into the input field. Put the cursor before the first - and hit backspace.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Zoki,

Yes, this was an issue. I removed the space and tested. Nothing displayed in the window and completed in ~5 min. There is almost 1TB of data, so I do not think it could complete this task in this amount of time.

Your thoughts?

k

• Uncheck the trial run flag and uncheck the suppress non error messages flag.

• Trial run was unchecked. Unchecked suppress non error messages

Result:

Please wait, syncing to ...

sending incremental file list
    Config/ples/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/Plex Media Server.log

sent 2,096,330 bytes received 8,854 bytes 1,403,456.00 bytes/sec
    total size is 1,071,001,230,084 speedup is 508,744.71
    The synchronisation has completed successfully.

• This means, an rsync had already been run and the differences are small. It works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!