Install NGINX + PHP Portainer

• Good afternoon,

I have omv 6 installed on a pi4, and from portainer nginx, MariaDB and phpmyadmin. Now, I want to use nginx to make a web page in PHP, but I don't know how to install it, can you help me? Nginx works fine with HTML but I'm interested in PHP.

Regards, and thank you very much

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe this will help: Swag Examples

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• Offizieller Beitrag

galbeida Report back to let us know how it works.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• Good afternoon,

I have already managed to get it to work, it has cost me a bit but it was because I did not read all the documentation, in my case I have configured it with duckdns, this is the docker-compose that I have used (remove the x for the values of each one):

---

---

version: "2.1"

services:

swag:

image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/swag

container_name: swag

cap_add:

- NET_ADMIN

environment:

- PUID=1000

- PGID=1000

- TZ=Europe/Madrid

- URL=xxxxxxxxx.duckdns.org

- SUBDOMAINS=www,

- VALIDATION=duckdns

- DUCKDNSTOKEN=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxx #optional

volumes:

- /xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Appdata/swag/config:/config

ports:

- 443:443

- 80:80 #optional

restart: unless-stopped

restart: unless-stopped

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now it seems that PHP works, I will do more tests, if I find problems I will tell you, but in principle everything is fine

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!