after Upgrade: 500 - Internal Server Error Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ...

• I have an issue after the upgrade from OMV 5 to OMV 6. After the first login I get the message: "Pending configuration changes. You must apply these changes in order for them to take effect." If I start and confirm the pending configuration changes I get an error messages: 500 - Internal Server Error Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ... Do you have any idea what to do?

cu pcon

• Here the error messaage in a Code Box

• How did you install / update python ?

There is a library missing:

Code
    OSError: Cannot load native module 'Cryptodome.Hash._MD5': Trying '_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, Trying '_MD5.abi3.so': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.abi3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, Trying '_MD5.so': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Here is one of my systems.

Code
    root@omv:~# ls -l /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 14336  8. Dez 2020  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so
    root@omv:~#

you could try to install the package with pip install pycryptodome

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I bet it needs usrmerge installed. apt-get install usrmerge then run the fix script - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…lob/master/fix5to6upgrade

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zoki pycryptodome is installed see the code box.

Code
    root@OMV:~# ls -l /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 10. Jul 2021  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so -> GTS_Root_R3.pem
    root@OMV:~# apt install python3-pycryptodome
    Paketlisten werden gelesen… Fertig
    Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut… Fertig
    Statusinformationen werden eingelesen… Fertig
    python3-pycryptodome ist schon die neueste Version (3.9.7+dfsg1-1+b2).
    0 aktualisiert, 0 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 0 nicht aktualisiert.
  • I do not think, that linking a shared library (.so) to a cryptographic certificate (.pem) is correct.

try this:

file /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so and

file  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/GTS_Root_R3.pem

it should report something like this:

Code
    root@omv:~# file /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so
    /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, BuildID[sha1]=52c7272c581844d8c494d2cb4af753cfaf9f1512, stripped

In your case, this would report al link and the second ???

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• I bet it needs usrmerge installed. apt-get install usrmerge then run the fix script - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…lob/master/fix5to6upgrade

run apt install usrmerge message: usrmerge is already the latest version.

Code
    apt install usrmerge
    Package lists are read... Done
    Dependency tree is built... Done
    Status information is read... Done
    usrmerge is already the latest version (25).
    0 updated, 0 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not updated.

executing the script I get the same and other error messages. See the attached file. Code box not possible:

• Offizieller Beitrag

executing the script I get the same and other error messages

I think you have altered too much of your python environment.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

• executed the file command, one broken link and a non existing file.

Code
    root@OMV:~# file /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so
    /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/_MD5.cpython-39-x86_64-linux-gnu.so: broken symbolic link to GTS_Root_R3.pem
    root@OMV:~# file  /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/GTS_Root_R3.pem
    /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/GTS_Root_R3.pem: cannot open `/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Util/../Hash/GTS_Root_R3.pem' (No such file or directory)
    root@TerraOMV:~#
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Huh. Then maybe: apt-get install --reinstall python3-pycryptodome

• pcon

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!