No WebGUI Login possible / Disk Full ;-)

• Hello, i need help if anybody can ;)
    Was hunting a Samba Access problem - and used "log level = 2" for my share. Forgot to set it back to 0. Now my sda1 is "full" at 100% and i cant find the huge consumed space. Even login in omv webgui is not possible because of low hdd space? I can access the machine via SSH. What options do i have?

• Found a old post here in the Forum, System Disk full. But thats weird to me...

Code
    [21:59][root@Wasteland:/]# df
    Dateisystem      1K-Blöcke     Benutzt   Verfügbar Verw% Eingehängt auf
    udev               3983944           0     3983944    0% /dev
    tmpfs               803188       92464      710724   12% /run
    /dev/sda1         20118096    20100964           0  100% /
    tmpfs              4015920           0     4015920    0% /dev/shm
  • What is weird? There is this guide

and this:

If you already know it is the logs, go directly to /var/logs and remove some of the .gz or .[1-9] files

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Thanks, but sda1 has 20gb and "du -xhd1" shows the "correct" 7.4gb. i delete about ~800mb logiles, but sda1 is still 100% full.

ncdu -x

• Did you read what it linked, especially the second one?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Sure, here is what i got...

Code
    [22:46][root@Wasteland:/]# mkdir -p /mnt/rootfs
    [22:51][root@Wasteland:/]# mount --bind /srv /mnt/rootfs
    [22:51][root@Wasteland:/]# cd /mnt/rootfs
    [22:51][root@Wasteland:/mnt/rootfs]# du -hxd1 /mnt/rootfs | sort -hr
    1,8M    /mnt/rootfs
    1,7M    /mnt/rootfs/salt
    32K     /mnt/rootfs/pillar
    8,0K    /mnt/rootfs/ftp
    4,0K    /mnt/rootfs/dev-disk-by-uuid-5ef041e8-2d83-416e-9e6a-11918e09f833
    4,0K    /mnt/rootfs/dev-disk-by-label-data
  • So it is hidden somewhere on a different mount. Are you using folder2ram?

• Nope. But found myself a Hint on the Internet...

Code
    lsof -s -- / | grep -e '^COMMAND \| (deleted)' | less

Shows two 6GB large files, holded by rsyslog

a "sudo service rsyslog restart" did the trick, diskusage back to 39% and WebGUI is accessable. But thanks! :)

• Troox

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Troox

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • To find unlinked (deleted files) which are helb by other processes this is the easy command:

Code
    lsof -a +L1 /

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!