NUT Server Low Battery question

• omv: 6.0.40-2

nut-plugin: 6.0.1-1

Hello,

yesterday, I had a power outage at home, and I think the nut server in OMV has initiated a shutdown way to early.

In the config, I selected "initiate shutdown when USV reaches low battery level" (USV erreicht niedrigen Batteriestand), but what is "low" and where can I define it? I also checked the various .conf files, but every file has a Warning in it, not to edit them.

My OMV only takes a few seconds to shut down, so I would like to define a rather low value, e.g. 5 or 10%, if that´s possible.

Thanks for help

Philipp

• Ah yes, that seems to be the case:

So the best would be to to set a shutdown timer to 25-30 Minutes

Oh yeah, I use HA as well with my UPS! My APC UPS has the threshold set to 10%.

If you don't have other loads on the UPS and you know your server can last 30 minutes it's fine. But I would be on the safe side and set 5-10 minutes.

OMV BUILD - MY NAS KILLER - OMV 6.x + omvextrasorg (updated automatically every week)

NAS Specs: Core i3-8300 - ASRock H370M-ITX/ac - 16GB RAM - Sandisk Ultra Flair 32GB (OMV), 256GB NVME SSD (Docker Apps), 2x16TB HDDs w/ SnapRAID - Fractal Design Node 304 - Be quiet! Pure Power 11 350W

My all-in-one SnapRAID script!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von auanasgheps ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!