Install Freezes after IPV6 DHCP

• Hi.

I've installed OMV a few times (probably not since v5) as a VM on Xen. I'm moving away from Xen as I don't want to have to dedicate a whole VM to running the Oracle web server.

Proxmox is working really well for me ... EXCEPT, when I try to install OMV, I get to 100% complete on the IP6 DHCP config screen, the progress bar disappears, and I'm left indefinitely looking at the bare blue screen.

I've seen a few similar posts (not VM related) mentioning this and I've tried the suggestions of disconnecting the network before this stage, hitting CANCEL before it completes ... Not having any joy.

(NB tried 5.6.13 and 6.0.24.)

Are there any other suggestions, please, before I try the Debian install with OMV on top route. (Leaving that as a last resource as I'd prefer to use one of the ISOs.)

Thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MadMac () aus folgendem Grund: Extra info.

• MadMac

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • MadMac

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You can also hit alt-f2 and kill the dhcp v6 process.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!