How can I check my HDD health

• Im a newbie and Im having a hard time seeing whats wrong with my HDDs. I have two 4TB NAS drives and one's not being recognized at all when I use "df" in my ssh terminal. I moved both drives in and out of their SATA slots on my Argon Eon, I swapped one out for the other, and I changed outlets. I also plugged both of them into an external USB 3 HDD dock, and neither were recognized when I did that.

So is there a way to access the data if I plug them into that dock? I'm on Win. 10 right now.

I've got an Argon Eon with a Raspberry Pi 8GB model, running Pi OS on a SD card, and two 4TB Western Digital NAS drives.

Edit: I added images. You can see the settings show up but only the file system one is indicating that anything is missing.

Does this mean I have to go find some place to do HDD recovery for the data? I'm having a hard time even figuring out what went wrong. I did manually shut down the server before I did some things nearby (I know I shouldn't do that), but these drives are still spinning up when I start the NAS. It's just this one that's not showing anything anywhere. Last night I was using it fine and today, POOF! It's not even running right when I want to access it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!