Newbie help setting up server

• Hello! I am a newbie with OMV6, and haven't dealt much with anything too technical in a long time. I recently had a failure on a Synology setup that forced me to rethink my setup, so I went with OMV6. I've been using TechnoDadLife's youtube videos to walk me through the setup process and it's been great, however, I'm hitting a snag. Attempting to get Docker running so that I can install/configure Radarr/Sabnzbd/Plex but for some reason when I attempt to open Portainer or Yacht, I get a "site cannot be reached error"...like the configuration is incomplete or something. The only thing so far that looks off to me is that it says Docker is installed and running, but it does not show up in my menu under Services, only under the OMV Extras menu.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

• The only thing so far that looks off to me is that it says Docker is installed and running, but it does not show up in my menu under Services, only under the OMV Extras menu.

Docker does not appear in the Services menu. This is intentional.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• That's right.

From ryecoaaron

Here is the solution to disable apparmor on the system and it worked on my test system (not harmful since apparmor package is not installed):

Code

Code
    sudo mkdir -p /etc/default/grub.d
    echo 'GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="$GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT apparmor=0"' | sudo tee /etc/default/grub.d/apparmor.cfg
    sudo update-grub
    sudo reboot

Taken from: https://wiki.debian.org/AppArmor/HowToUse#Disable_AppArmor

https://github.com/Wolf2000Pi

OMV6 Hewlett-Packard HPE-411at - Intel Core i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz - 16GB Ram

Proxmox omv 7 sandworm Dell OptiPlex 7050 i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz - 32GB Ram (Test!!!!)

• I followed the instructions and the error still persists.

• This post fixed my issue with Portainer not loading...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!