Customize USB Backup Plugin?

• I'm a bit of a Linux noob, so I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I'd like to customize the existing USB Backup plugin a bit so that it'll run a script to mount a Truecrypt volume on the USB drive before syncing the files. In fact, I'd like to let the script handle the rsync rather than syncing an entire share. I searched all over the place on my NAS, and I can't even find a config file or anything for this plugin. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

• Zitat von "WastlJ"

I could imagine that a line for each - pre / post script - would be enough. Then it would be easy to implement the craziest things before the backup starts or after the backup stops ;)

Thanks WastlJ. Any idea where I should put the lines? I can't figure out which file I need to edit.

• Offizieller Beitrag

That feature would have to be implemented by Volker. As with most of OMV, editing files will just be overwritten with a configuration change or OMV upgrade.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!