Nextcloud and swag cert issue

• Hi all just setup OMV6 and I am trying to setup Nextcloud so I can use it over internet

I am following this guide [How-To] Nextcloud with swag (Letsencrypt) using OMV and docker-compose - Guides - openmediavault

when I do the docker logs -f swag command I find this error

STAGING=

the resulting certificate will only cover the subdomains due to a limitation of duckdns, so it is advised to set the root location to use http://www.subdomain.duckdns.org

Different validation parameters entered than what was used before. Revoking and deleting existing certificate, and an updated one will be created

Using Let's Encrypt as the cert provider

SUBDOMAINS entered, processing

Wildcard cert for only the subdomains of PRIVATE.duckdns.org will be requested

E-mail address entered: xxxx@xxxx.com

dns validation via duckdns plugin is selected

Generating new certificate

Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Account registered.

Requesting a certificate for *.PRIVATE.duckdns.org

Unsafe permissions on credentials configuration file: /config/dns-conf/duckdns.ini

Unsafe permissions on credentials configuration file: /config/dns-conf/duckdns.ini

Encountered exception during recovery: certbot.errors.PluginError: The clearing of the TXT record for domain "PRIVATE.duckdns.org" was not successful.

Request status code: 200

Request response text: KO

The TXT update "u8-ZyNke3k1hv7FIqHQQBtnxRxFT7Q8Yl016OGuWQic" for domain "PRIVATE.duckdns.org" could not be set.

Request status code: 200

Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.

ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. Make sure you entered correct credentials into the /config/dns-conf/duckdns.ini file.

I have forwarded the ports on my omv, im now confused what to do

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Can you post the docker-commpose for swag please.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I also noticed this:

Code

This is typically a response when duckdns can't update it's IP address for some reason.

If you log in to your duckdns account, you'll see a IP address for your duckdns subdomain. If you issue this command...

Code
    host myip.opendns.com resolver1.opendns.com

and make sure the iP's match.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!