SnapRAID Settings create "Scheduled diff" gives error "Failed to execute XPath query"

• So I had a SnapRAID "Scheduled diff" task that was create by selecting the "Scheduled diff" button at the bottom of the settings screen. Unfortunately I was experimenting with scheudle tasks and deleted the SnapRAID scheduled diff job. Now when I go back to the SnapRAID settings tab and select the "Scheduled diff" button to recreate the job, I get the following error.

Failed to execute XPath query '//system/crontab/job[uuid='57e13a3c-5a94-11ec-8153-3f587eab8e1f']'.

OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/crontab/job[uuid='57e13a3c-5a94-11ec-8153-3f587eab8e1f']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:88

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(118): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.cro...', '57e13a3c-5a94-1...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(95): OMV\Config\Database->getAssoc('conf.system.cro...', '57e13a3c-5a94-1...')

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Cron->get(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Cron', 'get', Array, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

Anyone know how I can fix this?

• I am having the exact same problem but am not sure it started when I deleted the job anybody have suggestions?

• I too "accidentally" deleted the SnapRAID scheduled diff job using the scheduled tasks GUI page and now have exactly the same problem

Failed to execute XPath query '//system/crontab/job[uuid='57e13a3c-5a94-11ec-8153-3f587eab8e1f']'.

;(

• Offizieller Beitrag

I too "accidentally" deleted the SnapRAID scheduled diff job using the scheduled tasks GUI page and now have exactly the same problem

sudo apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault-snapraid will recreate it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

If I reinstall will my existing snapraid array/setup/config be preserved ?

This is just reinstalling the files and having the plugin re-run the setup scripts. It won't touch existing config.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!