Unable to access web gui - connection refused

• A couple months back access to the web gui for OMV returned a "connection refused" page. Currently on OMV6 and have the OMV port accessible via 8080. All other package web guis still work - portainer, nginx, etc.

I've also tried the standard fixes I've come across:

• Changed port to 80 (no https), rebooted
    • Changed port back to 8080 (no https), rebooted
    • Checked /etc/openmediavault/config.xml file for correct port as per above (currently set to 8080)
    • Clear cache from omv-firstaid
    • Clear cookies/try on incognito mode
    • Checked file storage (df -h), nothing at 100% - highest is 76%
    • EDIT: I didn't have ufw installed before, but I installed to control potential port blocking issues and have allowed port 8080 (tested ufw open ports against portainer, nginx, etc.) so does not appear to be a firewall issue.
    • EDIT: I also checked that php was running with the command systemctl stats php7.4-fpm.service and it responds with "ACTIVE"

I've also trawled through a number of "unable to access we gui" threads but either they have not been resolved or didn't seem applicable to my case. However, from this thread I did run both netstat -tulpen | grep LISTEN and omv-engined -df (output posted below) where I think the issue may be because port 8080 isn't being listened to? From the omv-engined output, I'm getting Failed to bind socket: Address already in use at the end, so potentially the root cause? As far as I'm aware port 8080 isn't being used by anything else, and I've tried another random port (88, 8888) as well and the issue is the same.

In addition to the above I was wondering if there is any way to access OMV outside of the web gui, like the CLI? In this case, at least I could configure some things in OMV.

As an aside, I'm a fair newbie with Linux/OMV too - thank you for any help in advance.

• omv-engined -df output:

• trizzyau

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • netstat -tulpen | grep LISTEN output:

• I'm having a similar issue suddenly. I can log into portainer, jellyfin, and photoprism on my Pi4, but cannot log into the webGUI for OMV6. I get connection refused in many different browsers. I can SSH into it. Have you found a solution?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!