OMV6 With qbittorrent and wireguard?

• TinyProxy Log, when testing indexers in Prowlarr...

Just pages of it... The Proxy is working.... Just not sure what all this means or how to remedy it.

Most of it looks like just logging of all activity. I never tried to change the logging level, but according to the documentation, you can bey editing the loglevel in the config file..

Tinyproxy

• Update:

For those who have enabled installing Python via the environment variable within your compose file and have experienced very sluggish first time starting of the container due to upstream apt problems, I have pushed out a new image that has Python3 already built in. The presence or absence of the environment variable INSTALL_PYTHON3= is ignored.

Image: gderf/qbittorrentvpn:release-4.6.0.p

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• What do you mean by "do the same"?

To search group headers and browse them. ie. browsing alt.binaries.boneless with "newsleecher". All the free websites/apps are seemingly very bad at searching, none of them browse and all other sites are dependent on parsing out a valid xml/nzb.

• Most of it looks like just logging of all activity. I never tried to change the logging level, but according to the documentation, you can bey editing the loglevel in the config file..

http://tinyproxy.github.io

Are you by any chance using Tinyproxy in 443/https mode?

I ask cause my Tinyproxy is running 192.168.5.44 but OMV is 192.168.5.181. In OMV I select Proxy http (8888) but when I try to load a website, it can not make connection'

• Are you by any chance using Tinyproxy in 443/https mode?

I ask cause my Tinyproxy is running 192.168.5.44 but OMV is 192.168.5.181. In OMV I select Proxy http (8888) but when I try to load a website, it can not make connection'

I am only using tinyproxy to get prowlarr and jackett onto my VPN for searching and to proxy firefox through from my desktop if I want to VPN any web activity. Tinyproxy is using port 8888 and those 3 things have the proxy settings set to use it. HTTPS works through it as is because it is simply a local proxy/gateway onto my VPN.

Proxy servers are a central access point for outgoing connections. reverse proxies are a central access point for incomming connections.

Don't know why you are trying to proxy OMV

• But when push comes to shove, shouldn't I be able to, under OMV, set proxy to my 192.168.5.44 [proxy IP) and then my OMV "WAN" would now have the VPN IP the Proxy connects to?

Yes, but now the whole server is on that same VPN., even the admin web gui. The only thing OMV is doing on the internet is searching for updates at the debian/omv repos. Every other bit of internet stuff is either through a VPN already, via your qbittorrent-vpn/tiny proxy stuff for torrents, or behind a reverse proxy that is ssl encrypted for your own use.

Having the whole server on a VPN is pointless as it will only cause the server to have to use the vpn for repo searching and updates. Having the required services and applications on one is not, and having a VPN set up for your to remote acccess is not.

• Updated to release-4.6.1

https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/gderf/qbittorrentvpn/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• There was some change made that voided those credentials. But I don't know how to use it.

Mon Nov 20th 2023 - qBittorrent v4.6.1 release

qBittorrent v4.6.1 was released.

The most important change has to do with WebUI. It affects users that haven't set their own credentials and are use the default ones. Those will not be accepted now and qBittorrent will generate a random password and output it in the console for you to use. Then you can login and configure a password.

Secondly, there is an option (in Advanced section) to control the behavior of the Add New Torrent dialog regarding position on top of the main window.

--

• Edit the /config/qbittorrent.conf file to whitelist your whole subnet, for example then restart the container. Then you can set a new password if you want to.

WebUI\AuthSubnetWhitelist=192.168.1.0/24

--

• That’s the crazy thing, I truly did not realized my container updated itself!! I had no reference to go the route of “well it stopped working when I updated” or I would have put more effort… But thank you for clarifying that for me I shall do as instructed.

• And this happens when?

Likely not applicable to the NOX build which is what this is.

You have two ways forward:

Downgrade to 4.6.0, change your password to something other than the default, then upgrade to 4.6.1. This would be a tiny edit to your compose file.

or

Edit the qbittorrent.conf file to whitelist your LAN network.

--

• Interesting.

Alright, downgraded, changed pass, upgraded, works.

Thank you.

• Not an OMV issue or anything but, since this latest update.. When I search for something, it shows pages of it, I select the one I want and "download" but it never appears in the Downloads/Que/Transfers window..

Just asking if maybe you've seen this and maybe I am missing something?

Logged into my "account" site and downloaded torrent on them, and it comes up... And ques and downloads. Seems in the search option, when I download, it does not carry over to the actual downloads page?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!