OMV6 With qbittorrent and wireguard?

• just tried clicking "down" and "stop" under the "Files

It's down, Pull, up

• Select the file in the files tab.

Press the down button.

Press the Up button.

That's it but assumes you are using the latest tag.

Also, force reload the page or you will probably see the old cached version of the Help | About page.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Hmm. I did that, see this video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This is my yaml file:

Any idea what's missing?

(I understand the above comments that Pull is **not** to be used?)

• From your video:

Down properly stops and deletes the container.

Up properly creates and starts the container.

The container log shows that the container is running and properly showing "[INFO] HEALTH_CHECK_AMOUNT is set to 10"

It won't hurt to Pull but shouldn't be needed when a container is deleted and recreated.

Have you cleared your browser cache or force reloaded the Qbittorrent page? If you have not done this you will be looking at a cached Help About screen showing the old version.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Have you cleared your browser cache or force reloaded the Qbittorrent page?

I did CTRL + F5. That's the "shock" you see. I assume that's what you meant with "force reloaded"?

I also tried using an incognito window, which (if I understand correctly) also works without cache?

• Run this command in the shell and post the REPOSITORY TAG IMAGE ID for the image.

Code
    docker images

--

• Run this command in the shell and post the REPOSITORY TAG IMAGE ID for the image.

Code
    docker images

I see there are a few in there that aren't in use anymore, it seems? Also, it states "2 months ago" for your container, but that's maybe not unusual?

• If you set a user and password they will not be disturbed when upgrading the container or pulling the image. However, if you delete the configuration file qbittorrent.conf you will lose all the settings including the user and password.

--

• The "speedtest" in this image is basically trash. I've been putting together a small vpn speed tester container thingy and I have been using this as the main program for about 200 samples... it's bad. I'm not implying I know of something better than this tool supplied by http://www.speedtest.net, because I don't. If anyone knows a good way to speed test, please post it.

Here's 3 results about 60 seconds apart.

Code
    "bandwidth": 60901352,
    "bandwidth": 32007990,
    "bandwidth": 107492198,

It's EXTREMELY dependent upon the random speed test server you get. You can specify a server but, how do you now which is fastest to begin to pick? You'd think you'd simply pick a reference server and use that but, you get the same random results :-/.

Here's the rest of the info for those 3 results.

• Here are my results, about 180 seconds apart to the same server Odido - Amsterdam (id: 52365):

Download: 336.05 Mbps

Download: 352.48 Mbps

Download: 354.49 Mbps

Here are the links to the full results:

Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/resu…8d-4ac4-b914-23982879724e

Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/resu…5b-413d-90bd-d412175fb84c

Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/resu…fc-4721-84b4-b654b815269e

The results seem uniform to me and until something better comes along, I'll continue to use it because it's better than nothing.

--

• From what I understand, the connection is established with the server that gave the shortest ping if you don’t specify a server. Shortest ping does not always mean fastest server it is just the first to reply.

Any testing for consistency should be done to the same server not random ones, and the servers themselves are independent and not run by speedtest so you can’t really blame them for inconsistent server speeds.

• Can't seem to keep this open, Just coming back to OMV after been in hospital for ages. Did a fresh install of OMV7 as was on 6. I can't keep the page open. after about 5 seconds "qbittorent client is not reachable" can't seem to do anything.

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• Can't seem to keep this open, Just coming back to OMV after been in hospital for ages. Did a fresh install of OMV7 as was on 6. I can't keep the page open. after about 5 seconds "qbittorent client is not reachable" can't seem to do anything.

Qbittorrent will not fully load if there is no working VPN connection. The answer is in the container log.

--

• Qbittorrent will not fully load if there is no working VPN connection. The answer is in the container log.

When messing with the image, in a random case I found that if the DNS is bad the health check fails since it defaults to DEFAULT_HOST="one.one.one.one". That and a couple of other things made me add "8.8..8.8" to it, ie. DEFAULT_HOST="one.one.one.one,8.8.8.8", although I had to add the CSV parse option as well.

The health check was very paranoid, changing that definitely helps avoid loosing a little downloaded data. I'm not sure how to fix the data loss caused by the restart yet, maybe send SIGABRT. I did change the default disk cache size to 0 and set the saver interval to 1 as it should help, but I'm not sure if that helped (never went back to check).

You can see that the modification I made helped keep it up. In the 11:00 hour you can see that it was 1 fail from restarting... like I've stated before, my VPN connection is spotty. Technically, yesterday was the 1st time that the qbittorrent never had to be restarted on this particular machine with the crappy VPN!!! (the SIGTERM is the machine powering off).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!