How to integrate my Volume into Jellyfin (Docker compose)

• So far I have always installed Jellyfin directly on my server. But i used the chance when upgrading my server to test a bit with docker compose. I have no previous experience with Docker.

I used a standard compose file and just edited the volumes section to fit to my device. In my case it is:

Code
    /path/to/movies:/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-XXX/JellyFinMedia/Movies

When adding a new library i can select that volume as a directory but when scanning the new library no media was found.

Do you have any useful tips for me? I guess it is a stupid newbie thing on my side :-I

• So far I have always installed Jellyfin directly on my server. But i used the chance when upgrading my server to test a bit with docker compose. I have no previous experience with Docker.

I used a standard compose file and just edited the volumes section to fit to my device. In my case it is:

Code
    /path/to/movies:/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-XXX/JellyFinMedia/Movies

When adding a new library i can select that volume as a directory but when scanning the new library no media was found.

Do you have any useful tips for me? I guess it is a stupid newbie thing on my side :-I

can you show the docker compose you used?

edit = thats also back to front

Code
    /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-XXX/JellyFinMedia/Movies:/Movies

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 1tb nvme Data, 2TB nvme Leeching, 24TB (8tbx 3 merg) Media,

Docker - nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BlueCoffee ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you have any useful tips for me?

Read here. It will clarify all your doubts. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/doku.php?id=omv6:docker_in_omv

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!