XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• Not running 15 yet, heck I'm still on 14.0... so I haven't looked at updating yet.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hello,

i still getting this python error from watchdog:

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
    Error Contents: threads can only be started once
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data/addons/service.watchdog/service.py", line 26, in <module>
    main.main()
    File "/opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data/addons/service.watchdog/core/main.py", line 233, in main
    xbmcif.start()
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 739, in start
    raise RuntimeError("threads can only be started once")
    RuntimeError: threads can only be started once

How can i solve this?
    Greez just.RooT

• Yes i did. For example in my sources.xml is an entry like

Code
    <source>
                <name>Serien</name>
                <path pathversion="1">smb://192.168.178.200/Daten/Serien/</path>
                <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
            </source>

So i add the Name in settings.xml from watchdog:

Code
    <setting label="30032" id="videosource1" type="folder" value="Serien" enable="eq(-1,false)"/>

Is that correct? Any other solutions?
    Thanks a lot.

Best regards
    just.RooT

• Ich bekomme folgenden Fehler:

Code
    Webserver is enabled, but can't find the Webserver-Port or the Port has no valid number in                                                                                                                                                 
     '/opt/kodi-server/kodidata/userdata/advancedsettings.xml'. Please check your config!

bzw

Der Fehler wurde hier schonmal gepostet, allerdings konnt eich ihn nicht beheben. :|

• Hm now i broke my installation.
    I am not able to reinstall.

I removed docker and evething else and startet with the tutorial from the beginning.
    But when I do "service kodiserver start" it is not loading.

How can i remove everything, also the downloaded packages?

• You could post the error that you got and we might be able to help you solve that specific problem.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I´ve copied the Userdata/addon_data/service.watchdog/settings.xml from a graphical Kodi.
    i still get the same error after a restart.
    Here is my settings.xml

Greetings
    just.RooT

• Now it's

• I don't follow or i am lost. Since when the kodiserver docker is working as init script? why?

Its an easy way to start it on boot. Also you are able to use "service kodiserver start|stop|restart"
    The init.d scribt does nothing other than executing "docker run ..." And writing in the log file..

• Is totally unnecessary, docker already can daemonize and force restart in the initial command. Look at my posted command.

If you need to stop it docker stop name, docker restart name and with the flag restart always it will come at boot also.

Its not the best way but its easier for peaple to understand who dont know docker.. (Just a guess why its there)
    I didnt make it and also i dont use it anymore (im on a isengard build now)
    And i already use the built in docker restart :)

• I turned it off music watch.

Code
    <setting id="watchmusic" value="false" />

Still same Python exception. How u get it to work? Could u post your build type of kodi and your settings? Maybe i use the wrong build...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!