Pull the trigger with Midnight Commander?

• Thanks for looking!

Cleaning up after configuring omv. Bottom line - I created way too many shared folders and duplicated imports. Now I'm trying to deleted the unneeded directories and clear out the .Trash-1000 directory.

First things first - can I execute this delete recursively attempt even though a red box popped up?

I am trying to delete the file Microlife BPA 3.1 from the /MISC directory.

• Just click on Yes. If you are bothered with additional pop ups like that, click on All, but be careful with that one.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I'm starting to get this mc! Having reduced the used space on my raid by half, I still have more to go. But can't find how to select multiple files to delete from the /OMV_files/.Trash-1000/files folder. It has to be obvious?

• To select all the files or folders, press the + key, then the Enter key. They will turn yellow.

You can also press the Insert key to select them one at a time after using the down or up arrow to navigate to them.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!