Syncthing Container stopped working: need help with diagnosis

• Hi chente and Soma

May I bring that to your attention...

After setting OMV all up again I got the similiar issue with syncthing that does not start.

I tried this:

Deleting the syncthing container

rm -r /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-27c380f1-fa3e-4be0-976e-80247cbfd435/docker

mkdir /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-27c380f1-fa3e-4be0-976e-80247cbfd435/docker

systemctl restart docker

Add YAML file and UP.

After that the status of syncthing is "UP", but I can't connect to the WebGui of syncthing. It says not the site is not reachable.

Could that be an issue with user rights/ACL on the OMV maybe? That's all that I changed before as far as I can see...

• Offizieller Beitrag

And then I try to be quick enough to enter the Luks passphrase.

That sounds funny. Does it work like this? Do you really need to encrypt that drive?

i got a zombie entry for that older

I don't understand what this means.

Recapitulating this case a bit. You have reinstalled OMV and you have the same problem again using the same encrypted disk. It would be logical to think that the problem is on that disk, since you have deleted the docker folder and recreated it. So I suspect that the problem in this case, more than the disk, is the encryption that somehow, I don't know how, is colliding with docker. This is an intuition, nothing concrete to base it on.

So, unless someone can give you another solution, the only thing I can say is don't encrypt the docker folder, wherever it is. If you have another disk that you can connect to the server you can change the location of the docker folder to that disk. Or alternatively encrypt folders on the drive instead of the entire drive, I seem to recall that that can be done as well.

I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to go further in this matter.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!