Issue with Docker containers crashing and not being able to restart

• I've been having a recurring issue since upgrading to OMV6 with two docker containers (sonarr and radarr) periodically crashing and I can't access them on the browser (though they still show as running on webgui). When I got to restart/stop/down the container I get the following error message:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/docker-compose-omv/sonarr/sonarr.yml' --env-file '/docker-compose-omv/sonarr/sonarr.env' --env-file '/docker-compose-omv/global.env' down 2>&1': Container sonarr Stopping

Container sonarr Error while Stopping

Error response from daemon: cannot stop container: a650017a7895b61a1ea83dc5d4afcd022e0b10347584d9110317d14bf668e4e1: tried to kill container, but did not receive an exit event

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/docker-compose-omv/sonarr/sonarr.yml' --env-file '/docker-compose-omv/sonarr/sonarr.env' --env-file '/docker-compose-omv/global.env' down 2>&1': Container sonarr Stopping

Container sonarr Error while Stopping

Error response from daemon: cannot stop container: a650017a7895b61a1ea83dc5d4afcd022e0b10347584d9110317d14bf668e4e1: tried to kill container, but did not receive an exit event in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/compose.inc

To get the container running again I usually have to: kill -9 (PID) and rm -rf (container id). I usually restart the server and then I'm able to get it to start.

I thought I gad resolved the issue by disabling apparmour in grub but it persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• The last thing in the logs before crashing had to do with issues connecting to rtorrent (on another server).

I had the same setup prior to switching to OMV6 though and never had this issue even when the server running rtorrent wasn't available.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!