[SOLVED] Upgrade 6->7 Can't Make Changes to SSH Service

• Post upgrade 6->7 I am unable to make make changes to the SSH service in the GUI. I can save the changes but when applying them it throws a big red error box. File attached.ssh_error.txt

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• It seems you are overriding the env variable OMV_SSHD_ALLOWGROUPS with an empty value.

After trying to make changes and failing as described above, the only way I could get the service running again was to add into sshd_config file by hand:

AllowGroups _ssh

I looked at that env variable, and yes, I set it that way for some reason many years ago and it never broke anything. So I corrected to be completely blank and ran the salt stuff to update and that solved it.

Thanks so much.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• gderf

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • gderf

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Upgrade 6->7 Can't Make Changes to SSH Service“ zu „[SOLVED] Upgrade 6->7 Can't Make Changes to SSH Service“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!