Installation problems using pi4

• profile picture

I am having a problem installing Open Media Vault (version ?)on a raspberry pi4. The OS I am using on the pi is the latest 64 bit lite version. I am using a Win 11 laptop and have been successful using ssh to control the pi4.

I am using the following script to run the OMV installer on the pi. ”wget -0 - https://raw. githubusercontent. com/OpenMediaVault -Plugin-Developers/installScript/master/install | sudo bash”. From ”pimylifeup.com”. This script runs forever on the pi, but stops sending messages to power shell and the last 4 lines are as follows:

Removing dns-root-data (2023010101)...

Removing dnsmasq-base (2.89-1)...

Removing raspberrypi-net-mods (1.4.1)...

Removing network-manager (1.42.4-1+rpt1)...

At this point in time, the OMV login screen is presented on my browser and when I try to log in, I get the following error message:

”Software Failure. Press left mouse button to continue. The server is unavailable to handle this request right now.”

At this point my pi4 is no longer accessible from my network. It takes about 20 min to arrive at this point in the OMV install process and It looks to be doing installation stuff (normal?) Any suggestions?

• crashtest

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• chente

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!