[Solved] Error: 500 - Internal Servor Error | Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:

• Version: 6.0.17-1

Sorry if this is the wrong location to post this, let me know if there is a better place to put it.

I have had this server up and running for a couple years. Recently I'd been running out of storage space on my OS HDD. This issue was resolved (the docker images were being loaded into var/lib/docker/ and I changed the location). However during my process of resolving I messed up. I was trying to empty data from the OS disk and started deleting a the directory "/export/" without knowing it was a mount of my portainers data.

I'm not sure if the deleting the export folders data (I stopped halfway through) is related or not, but it was after that happened, that any attempts to apply any changes to the server are blocked due to the above error.

I'm not sure what to do to resolve this as I don't want to break it worse than it already is. Also i don't wish to re-image the system as i have 35tB of data on a raid 6 the system currently is managing in software.

Here is the error message that is generated for it.

Thank you for any help provided.

• if i try to use the omv-upgrade command it has an error

• Offizieller Beitrag

sudo mkdir -p /var/cache/openmediavault/archives

sudo apt-get clean

omv 7.4.8-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.5 | k8s 7.3.1-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.9

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• did that and it got further along but still ran into some errors

• Offizieller Beitrag

Bad cut & paste on my part.

sudo rmdir /var/cache/openmediavault/archives/Packages

sudo apt-get update

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.5 | k8s 7.3.1-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.9

• that seems to have fixed it I was able to go through and have it do a whole apt upgrade and omv update, but it hink i messed something up witht he grub loader during the aot update, i told it to go to the main OS drive, and now it can't find it....

I'm hoping i didn't just hose my whole system. If i go through and run the command

ls (hd#) for each of the drives none of them show any files inside.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I was able to go through and have it do a whole apt upgrade and omv update, but it hink i messed something up witht he grub loader during the aot update, i told it to go to the main OS drive, and now it can't find it....

Hard to say what it did without the output from the updates but I would boot the debian 12 netinstall iso and run grub repair.

• I ended up just re-installing the whole OMV, it looks like the raids were safe during the process thank goodness,

thank you for all the help in resolving the original issue. Any idea what caused it?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The most common thing that causes it is an improper shutdown.

• tookys

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Error: 500 - Internal Servor Error | Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:“ zu „[Solved] Error: 500 - Internal Servor Error | Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!