Admin website not accessible

• Hello everyone,

Unfortunately the hard drive died on my Nectcloud and I took that as an opportunity to switch to OMV. My OMV (7.x) consists of a Raspberry 4 and a 2T SSD. Everything worked immediately, except for the NFS release. I can access Samba from Win10, and I also briefly tested miniDLNA successfully, but switched it off again. Now to NFS: I was always able to access the NextCloud NFS share with my VU+ (satellite receiver), even from my cell phone (Android). But none of this worked out with OMV. In the dashboard I saw the NFS service green, and the shared folders were also set up. But I can't get a connection from my cell phone or receiver. Now I probably made a big mistake when testing... I entered a domain in addition to the OMV name, so I can't get a connection to the admin website now. I can only access the Raspberry console, SSH no longer works either. I still have access to the data in Win10. Unfortunately, I'm not a great Linux expert, who can help me...?

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I can't help, sorry, but I made the same mistake some days ago, and I would really be interested in the solution.

My solution was: I restored the backup - for me it was the quickest way ...

And my learning: never change network configuration if you don't know exactly what you're doing and knowing about impacts.

Raspi 4B, 4GB RAM, SSD-Boot, 2TB & 1TB SSD as data-disks in Sata/USB enclosure, IcyBox USB3-Hub

• Hello Tschbert,

Thanks for your answer, you are of course right. I haven't gotten around to backing up the system yet because the NFS sharing hasn't worked yet. But I would like to avoid resetting the system once, it only takes two hours, but still!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!