Unable to acess Portainer

• After running the latest updates, I am now unable to access Portianer. I access it via ip adresss in a web browser. Although my stacks/containers are running and I can access them. I am not using the new docker compose in OMV. Anyone with help would be great.

• Offizieller Beitrag

After running the latest updates, I am now unable to access Portianer. I access it via ip adresss in a web browser. Although my stacks/containers are running and I can access them. I am not using the new docker compose in OMV. Anyone with help would be great.

if you're not using the docker-compose plugin, how did you install portrainer?

• Offizieller Beitrag

What I meant I am not using openmediavault-compose 6.11.3. I had installed docker through OMV back in version 5

unfortunately that is likely to be a problem at this point.

First, see if portainer is still installed.

Code
    docker ps | grep por

your output will be similar to the below. See where mine says "up 4 minutes" (as I'd just restarted it).... does yours say "up" or does it say "exited xxx hours ago".

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# docker ps | grep port
    5886330a1fdf   portainer/portainer-ce:latest            "/portainer"             7 weeks ago    Up 4 minutes             0.0.0.0:8000->8000/tcp, :::8000->8000/tcp, 0.0.0.0:9000->9000/tcp, :::9000->9000/tcp, 9443/tcp   portainer
    root@openmediavault:~# 

Whether it's running or not, try to start it manually and post any errors you get.... (the below assumes your portainer container is named portainer)

Code
    docker restart portainer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!