owncloud error

• Offizieller Beitrag

Might need to file a bug report here

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• hi

I have the same error even after doing a clean and complete unainstall with the commands posted in this thread.

error message:

• Ok today I updated to OMV 1.5 I and cleaned the old OC installation with the commands posted here in the thread. That went well without errors.

Afterwards I installed the new OC 1.3. But when I set my data directory and SSL certificate and hit apply I still get the error message.

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the Bug report ,someone called "votdev"

votdev is Volker, the founder and developer of OMV :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello,
    I too installed yesterday on new hardware the last OMV. Also installed a lot of extras ... that will be another story... In OC 1.4 when I try to add a new share (just newly created share folder) i got this error about I read that was resolved : Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='dea1158c-4ba9-46ff-90c1-9ee0eaacf20a']), so please help ...

Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='dea1158c-4ba9-46ff-90c1-9ee0eaacf20a'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/owncloud.inc:195
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVModuleOwnCloud->setSharedFolderFacl(Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(146): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/owncloud.inc(65): OMVModuleAbstract->execTasks('setfacl')
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleOwnCloud->applyConfig()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #12 {main}

• I Have the same problem as above. Tried an new install, same issues. The problem somehow occurs when i chose a Disk in the Dropdown menu and click save.
    Without it it works.
    Tried to delete /var/lib/openmediavault/owncloud_tasks.json but that dont help me much further.

My solution now is quick and dirty, i sshed into the machine and created symlinks. This contains a problem when i assign a new user beacause he has another directory.

From time to time i cant access from my dyndns. When i change the value in the config.php, it somehow changes back after a while.
    It runs somehow slow but i try to dig into that today.

Thank you for your work!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!