Can't find Snapraid Plug-in after Upgrade to OMV 1.0.23 from 0.5.6

• Code
    dpkg --purge --force-all openmediavault-nut
    (Reading database ... 44523 files and directories currently installed.)
    Removing openmediavault-nut ...
    Purging configuration files for openmediavault-nut ...
    /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-nut.postrm: 24: .: Can't open /etc/default/openmediavault
    dpkg: error processing openmediavault-nut (--purge):
     subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 2
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     openmediavault-nut

This what I get. Okay, just saw WastlJ's answer. Am reinstalling openmediavault now... And I have ascess to OMV webgui again. Thank you.

OMV Server: Fujitsu D3644-B, Intel Core i3-8100, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, Sandisk SanDisk pSSD 128GB (USB), 4x 4TB WD40EFRX, 512 m2 SSD

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TiredHornet ()

• Sorry to say that the error remains the same:

Code
    dpkg --purge --force-all openmediavault-nut
    (Reading database ... 45249 files and directories currently installed.)
    Removing openmediavault-nut ...
    Purging configuration files for openmediavault-nut ...
    invoke-rc.d: unknown initscript, /etc/init.d/nut not found.
    dpkg: error processing openmediavault-nut (--purge):
     subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 100
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     openmediavault-nut

OMV Server: Fujitsu D3644-B, Intel Core i3-8100, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, Sandisk SanDisk pSSD 128GB (USB), 4x 4TB WD40EFRX, 512 m2 SSD

• Code
    dpkg -l | grep nut
    ii  binutils                           2.22-8                        amd64        GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
    ii  debianutils                        4.3.2                         amd64        Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
    ii  libcurl3-gnutls:amd64              7.26.0-1+wheezy10             amd64        easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
    ii  libgnutls26:amd64                  2.12.20-8+deb7u2              amd64        GNU TLS library - runtime library
    ii  nut                                2.6.4-2.3+deb7u1              all          network UPS tools - metapackage
    ii  nut-client                         2.6.4-2.3+deb7u1              amd64        network UPS tools - clients
    ii  nut-server                         2.6.4-2.3+deb7u1              amd64        network UPS tools - core system
    pc  openmediavault-nut                 0.5.10                        all          OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin

• I think Volker posted on an issue like this. Give me some time, or maybe someone else will post, to find the other thread. I look at it later today. Are you able to install the newer versions of the other plugins that were removed now???

Try just 1.

• I just installed the new version of the nut plugin and that work fine. After running dpkg -l | grep openmediavault I now only saw the new version. Since, I don't need nut at the time (I orginally installed it just to take a look), I uninstalled it and now it is gone.

While it might be interesting to know what went wrong, there is no issue anymore. In hindsight I should maybe have picked another plugin to try and install, so that we would have had a chance to find the mistake.

Now all I have to do is reconfigure snapraid. Do I need to consider anything special while doing so?

• Now, this is really a neat feature!

Here is my ID: 86FqSTBT

Best,
    TiredHornet

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

just to check if has correct packages.

It is really good idea to see version numbers...

Would've got yourself an answer if you had taken a look at the logupload. And now you got the reason why Volker added the so useless dpkg -l output... but hey... its 80% useless info for you...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Never said it is useless. You show me where I said it was useless to have this feature. I said I did not want it in output on my system. That is very different thing. I may not have read enough of post to know it was uploaded.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!