Raid 6 problem...

• Since upgrading OMV to latest build OMV 1.6 my Raid 6 volume shows only 522G used out of 7T but when copying a file to the raid it promts that the raid is full.

Has anyone seen this strange issue ?

Rad 6 FileSystem

Raid 6 copy error

• Do you have any other disk? a system drive?

Can you post df -h here

Here it is

root@openmediavault:~# df -h
    Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    rootfs 130G 1.7G 121G 2% /
    udev 10M 0 10M 0% /dev
    tmpfs 801M 848K 800M 1% /run
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/ab3cecbc-6698-410c-99eb-cce15a860def 130G 1.7G 121G 2% /
    tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 2.7G 4.0K 2.7G 1% /run/shm
    tmpfs 4.0G 104K 4.0G 1% /tmp
    /dev/md127 7.2T 530G 6.7T 8% /media/cf0b0c12-0d28-46e5-8271-aaab5e22ebb4
    /dev/md127 7.2T 530G 6.7T 8% /export/Movies

• The output please of df -h and also cat /etc/samba/smb.conf

• Offizieller Beitrag

That error looks exactly like quota. In your ssh can you type edquota username If anything comes you should see numbers in soft or hard limit. Check for every user, in the service section for CIFS you can see which users are logged and check everyone.

If there is nothing there that indicates that quota is enabled, i would recommend just to reboot and see if the error still there.
    After that if it still persists i would try disabling the flags in /etc/fstab for quota

• i did reboot and the error is the same. There is only one user in the system is assigned to FTP. Transfer over ftp with that user goes fine. The system is set for anyone read/write access. Its not a problem of permissions as that would not allow you to write. This scenario lets you write small files, create directories but when you copy large files it displays the error in the start of the topic "There's not enough space".

• i did have ACL enabled but that had nothing to do with the size limitation. Not in theory. I reset everything just to make sure it did not conflict with something during the upgrade. I have no idea what happened since before upgrade everything was working fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!