owncloud - folder not appearing on android

• Hi everyone

Got owncloud installed okay, i've setup shared folder on my OMV box, went it to owncloud web page and then shared this folder (andymobile) as externall storage. Confirm all people have access etc and green circle showing next to it and its pointing to the correct path /meida/265???????/pictures/AndyMobile

However when I download the android app and synch my account the folder "andyMobi"le does not appear.

If i look on OMV, under owncloud I see the share "andyMobile".

Note, all folders concerned have admin,openmediavault and my username as read,wrtie.

what am i doing wrong, i want to use my mobile to take pictures and upload to my omv folder, be great to even create folders each month on my phone and these synch to the OMV folder. Then i should be able to view these on my tv using samba share.

Please help

andy

• I have had a similar issue with no access to folders on android. I have found you need to create the shared folder in android. If created in windows android can have a hard time dealing with the share.
    hope this helps.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!