Beiträge von ohiskyy

Hi,

I'm running OMV 5.5 on Transformer NAS (rockchip 64)

As I remember it, ever since the install my disk had issues with spin down. As a result, I practically cannot use my system due to constant ups and downs. (Note, previously I had OMV4 and it didn't have such problem)

I've tried installing autoshutdown from extras and also the newest hd-idle script from auanasgheps thread but none worked

Pls help!

Hi,

I've got popcorn hour tranformer (ROCK64) running .... some Android image. I decided to convert it to OMV 5 NAS, so basically I followed this guide and everything worked flawlessly, I was able to flash OMV and login to GUI...with system booting from SD-card.

Now I want to flash it to eMMC and enjoy the further setup X/ And then I realised there's nothing in that guide about burning to eMMC.

So, is there any other tutorial or set of commands to do this?

I've found this topic with nand-sata-install. But I don't want to brick anything so asking in advance!

Besides, does it really aplly to my case as the hard drive is detached?

This guide about nand-sata-install seems to describe a different scenario..

/srv/dev-disk-by-label-disk1/appdata/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs

Thanks!
    Made an edit, now it looks like this

Still getting the same error, even after full restart

@Morlan @pug_ster
    I don't seem to have nextcloud.subfolder.conf created...?
    (All steps done in accordance with the guide though)

Also, I noticed this time I tried to follow the guide from the beginning once again, it gives me waaay fewer parametres in GUI

And this is the content of

Code
    /srv/dev-disk-by-label-disk1/appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php

Trying to set up Popcorn hour transformer on OMV4 (rock64)

Keep getting

Bash
    "proxy_max_temp_file_size" directive invalid value in /config/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subfolder.conf:33

What am I doing wrong?

My config:

I was setting up my NAS under instructions in gorgeous @TechnoDadLife channel, but faced problems while trying to set up docker containers. Namely, the output for

Code
    docker logs -f letsencrypt

was

Code
    standard_init_linux.go:207: exec user process caused "exec format error"

I had the same story when trying to setup nextcloud...

Google showed that this error has something to do with wrong docker image:
    Indeed, my popcorn hour build is aarch64, but omv docker installs as linux/arm

As I understand, there is a way to install docker for aarch64 and get it running ARM64 , but docker-gui package doesn't support aarch64..?

Any ideas/instruction how to get things working?