Beiträge von Superturisto

omv-confdbadm migrate conf 5.2.0 and try again

Code
    sudo apt-get -f install
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

It's solved the issue:!: Thank you very much guys for your help!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

now this: omv-salt deploy run apt cronapt

The postinstall process of openmediavault is the one which does not work. To debug this, can you change the first line of the file /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault.postinst from #!/bin/sh to #!/bin/sh -x and rerun the dpkg --configure openmediavault

Post output including the error message.

Does anyone have a better way to debug the post-instll script?

You can see the hints in the output: dpkg --configure openmediavault. Post the output in case of errors. if it works dpkg --configure -a for the other packages.

Code
    Setting up openmediavault (5.6.23-1) ...
    Creating configuration database ...
    Migrating configuration database ...
    Running migration conf_5.6.0
    Setting up Salt environment ...
    Processing system modifications ...
    dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):
    installed openmediavault package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault

run and paste results in code box

Code
    dpkg --audit
    apt-get -f install

Are you running on a PPi?

Yes I do.

sudo apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

Here is response.

Code
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    4 not fully installed or removed.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    E: Internal Error, No file name for openmediavault:armhf

It's running properly , was fresh install of OMV 5 year an half ego, it's happened after usual update.

Code
    iF  openmediavault                   5.6.22-1                            all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    iU  openmediavault-flashmemory       5.0.9                               all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring           1.0                                 all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    iU  openmediavault-omvextrasorg      5.6.5                               all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    iU  openmediavault-usbbackup         5.0.9-1                             all          openmediavault USB/eSATA backup plugin

Hello, Have the same here. I've tried everything I could found on the forum but any luck so far.

Have the same issue here.

In my case I found answer here

Hi there!

Another wireguard gui

https://github.com/vx3r/wg-gen-web

Inspired by this project I was able to install everything on my Openmediavault Raspberry PI server, up and running.
    Here is my steps.

1. Install Wireguard

echo "deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ unstable main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/unstable-wireguard.list

printf 'Package: *\nPin: release a=unstable\nPin-Priority: 90\n' > /etc/apt/preferences.d/limit-unstable

sudo apt update

sudo apt-get install raspberrypi-kernel-headers

sudo apt install wireguard

Check that everything was installed correctly.

sudo modprobe wireguard && lsmod | grep wireguard

2. Allowing Docker host also acts as a router

Docker also sets the policy for the FORWARD chain to DROP. If your Docker host also acts as a router,
    this will result in that router not forwarding any traffic anymore.
    If you want your system to continue functioning as a router, you can add explicit ACCEPT rules to the
    DOCKER-USER chain to allow it:

$ iptables -I DOCKER-USER -i src_if -o dst_if -j ACCEPT

3.Allowing forwarding in the system

nano /etc/sysctl.conf
    Look for following entries and uncomment them by removing a ‘#’ in beginning.

net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1

Save, exit and then enable it as follows:

sysctl -p

4.Install Wg Gen Web by Portainer using the Docker compose snippet bellow

Add this scripts to the server configuration section to forward your traffic to local network and internet.

PostUp = iptables -A FORWARD -i wg0 -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
    PostDown = iptables -D FORWARD -i wg0 -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

5.Automatically apply changes to WireGuard
    Using systemd

Using systemd.path monitor for directory changes see systemd doc
    # /etc/systemd/system/wg-gen-web.path

Code
    [Unit]
    Description=Watch /etc/wireguard for changes

[Path]
    PathModified=/etc/wireguard

[Install]
    WantedBy=multi-user.target

This .path will activate unit file with the same name
    # /etc/systemd/system/wg-gen-web.service

This error means that you pulled an image that is meant for one type of system architecture but you are trying to run it on a different system architecture.
    For example, amd64 images will run on Intel and AMD CPUs. They will not run on ARM CPUs. And vice versa.

I have the same problem , so question is how to choose the right one ? Or is it existing at all for arm platform?

https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/handbrake/tags/ Probably not yet, according to tags.