Beiträge von Carlito53

Hello, I would like to set up a remote start system for my nas under OMV and for that I heard about Wake on Lan and Wake on Wan. But I can't find a tutorial for OMV that doesn't need to display anything else so if ever someone has already done that, I'm interested in the tutorial.

Thanks

Hi, here I got it in my head to want to deploy my discord bot on my OMV machine.

I succeeded by uploading my files to my nas and using part of this tutorial: https://www.vultr.com/docs/how-to-run-a-discord-js-bot-on-a- docker-application/

And it works well.

But I had the idea of using Portainer and Github instead because the method I used is quite limited to make modifications because you have to redo a set of manipulations each time the bot is modified...

Unfortunately I can't find any tutorial or forum topic on this subject... If anyone has ever realized this or has an idea of how to do it, please help me 🙏

Hi I am currently trying to set up Collabora Office for Nextcloud and I followed this tutorial:

but I'm stuck at the part where he talks about CNAME.

Can someone help me?

Yes. Follow an updated guide instead of following old threads.

i find finaly solution with Samba, it is yout solution ?

And what tutorial is it?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

at the end of the url you need to put /nexctcloud