openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi,

Can anybody give me his/her advice on this please !

I want to reserve port 443 to NGINX and Pydio's web page
    On an earlier thread TheSideWinder said I can change port 80 to whatever I want eg. 8001.

change its default port to something other than 80 in General Settings -> Port. Using port 8001 as an example, you then get to the OMV interface with 192.168.1.118:8001. That lets nginx "have" the default port 80 to itself, so going to just 192.168.1.118 should resolve your webpage.

So I did change port. But when I wanted to apply changes, OMV gave me this message : "An error has occured".

And then now, I cannot loggin anymore to OMV.
    Tried to type my password but nothing. I can't get in !!!

1) Is there an issue in changing port ?

2) Is it advisable to change port through terminal instead of the webgui ?

3) Where did I goofed again ?

I'll purge the package and reinstall it and see what happens.

Bye now !

Camaalot
  • New

So now that I have have my system setup how I want it. I am now working on my backup plan, I am asking the community if they have any clue how to setup an automated clonezilla backup for the system drive. It should save at least 4 backups images, 1 per week to a USB Drive. It will also delete anything older than a month. Any assistance is greatly appreciated?. Thank you in advance. :)
  • New

Ich habe über das Plugin Docker TVHeadend installiert. Nun wird meine TV Karte aber nicht angezeigt/gefunden.
    Die Triebr sind im Kernel und ich bekomme sie unter /dev/dvb auch angezeigt.
    Ich habe auch mal google angeworfen kann das gefundene aber nicht verstehen.

Source Code

1. The --device=/dev/dvb is only needed if you want to pass through a DVB card to the container. If you use IPTV or HDHomeRun you can leave it out.
    hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/tvheadend/
    Wie müss ich das bei Dockers eingeben?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to recompile Realtek drivers for Odroid XU4?

Jeansburger

PlexPy doesn't run automatically

ChacalCH

File System Does Not Exists error on newly formatted drive

ryecoaaron

OMV giving me error after changing port

TheSidewinder

Errors after omvextras 3.4.17 [SOLVED]

baggadap

Recent Activities

• Jeansburger -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.0 How to recompile Realtek drivers for Odroid XU4?.

I tried that. Still get the same error (I changed the echo "Pin: release a=jessie-backports" >> /etc/apt/preferences.d/99backports.pref to wheezy). When I tried running aptitude install samba and it asked me to remove all of the plugins for…
  • ChacalCH -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.0 (GIT/testing) PlexPy doesn't run automatically.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.0 (GIT/testing) File System Does Not Exists error on newly formatted drive.

Try mount -v /media/f3540206-a3c6-48d1-838f-2aca3ecca139 from the command line.
  • ryecoaaron -

It should tell you if it is going to uninstall a package. echo "deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian wheezy-backports main contrib non-free" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/backports.list echo "Package: libtalloc2 libtdb1 libwbclient0 samba-common samba
  • TheSidewinder -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.0 (GIT/testing) OMV giving me error after changing port.

Oh, I've done it that way too, it just didn't matter which one was used when I did. Both worked fine.
  • Camaalot -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.0 (GIT/testing) OMV giving me error after changing port.

Thanks for your answer. An hour ago I was like a little boy at christmas. I found : omv-firstaid. Cool, man ! On the terminal, you can configure a lots of things there. So, problem resloved. If you don't know omv-firstaid go take a look. It's worth it.
  • TheSidewinder -

I don't think it makes any difference, but I'll let someone with more knowledge answer that.
  • baggadap -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.0 (GIT/testing) Update Errors after omvextras 3.4.17 [SOLVED].

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I fixed something that was only broken on the RPi and it broke all other systems. ” Too bad! I'm glad you are still supporting the RPi, though..
  • chclark -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.3 Radarr.

Quote from Nazgulled: “I honestly don't understand what everyone's problem is with Couchpotato. I also dislike the current Couchpotato state, it doesn't seem to evolve into a better product, the new UI is not that great and there's plenty that could…
  • Jeansburger -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “The odroid doesn't have the backports repo pinned at a higher value. So, you need to specify each package it wants with the version string or add the pinning. ” I tried doing it installing one package at a time it completely…