openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Error when checking for updates

ryecoaaron

Shrink OMV Gui

Blabla

Error Message while installing VirtualBox

ryecoaaron

Developing for OMV3

ryecoaaron

Deluge client question

Recent Activities

• hoppel118 -

Liked EagleEye2004’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) navigation menu missing from webUI.

Like (Post)
    I have the same issue on Windows 10 (Surface Pro 3) with the Browser IE11, Chrome and Edge. But on my Laptop, also on Windows 10 (without Touchscreen), works the tree panel fine. In my Opinion the best solution should be to use "collapsed: true" instead…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Error when checking for updates.

Disable the sync repo in omv-extras, update, and re-enable the sync repo (and possibly update again for updates in the sync repo).
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread Shrink OMV Gui.

Wow this skin is great! I agree that there is too much space wasted on the new skin :( I have only a question: how can I change it?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) Error Message while installing VirtualBox.

The following will install the new kernel: apt-get install linux-image-amd64 then reboot and install the headers with: apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r) then rebuild the vbox module with: apt-get install --reinstall virtualbox-dkms
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Developing for OMV3.

Made a few changes :) The changes I made took the plugin from code that worked on OMV 2.x to code that works on OMV 3.x.
  • rafalovitch -

Posted the thread Deluge client question.

Thread
    Hey guys, I want to use my iPhone to download a specific torrent file in to a folder on my OMV server and that the deluge plugin will automatically download that torrent. I think I need to use some sort of a "cloud" solution, no ? Any thoughts will be…
  • peekaa -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) clamav Servname not supported for ai_socktype.

Another strange issue is: when I try to manually install clamav , I got this: Quote: “root@box:~# apt install clamav Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following extra packages will be…
  • GiuseppeChillemi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) Error Message while installing VirtualBox.

apt-get update forum.openmediavault.org/index…e4cd7e14e3596232d47ea2ef4 apt-cache policy linux-image-amd64 Source Code (11 lines)
  • hjmalves -

Posted the thread Error when checking for updates.

Thread
    I have a machine running Release: 2.2.13. When I try to check for updates I got this error: Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': Ign file: Release.gpg Ign file: Release Ign file: Translation-en Ign file: Translation-pt Hit
  • David B -

Replied to the thread Developing for OMV3.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Nope. Those are very old. Do you have the source code on github? I could point out problems. ” @ryecoaaron My template is now available on GitHub here: github.com/DavidB-OMV/OMV3-Plugin-Template I have also added you to the…