openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem with installing OMV 3.x on Armbian (BananaPi M1)

Autoshutdown not working

sno0k

OMV 4 Arrakis torrent client plugin

gderf

Plex Updating

gderf

FIle System Disappears after creation

Recent Activities

• Fako86 -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fako86: “gibt es im omv auch eine funktion wie zb: wenn festplatte xy angeschlossen wird backup machen. ” USB Backup plugin
  • perler -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 - repo for docker?.

Like (Post)
    The regular docker repo in OMV 3.x was deprecated since it used the docker.io package. It has been replaced by docker-ce. So, docker-ce is the correct repo in OMV 3.x and 4.x.
  • sno0k -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Autoshutdown not working.

Still not working. The logs from autoshutdown aren't showing any scan cycle as I know it. Only the lines you can see in the second picture appear. :)
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 Arrakis torrent client plugin.

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Plex Updating.

Quote from 8BitKid: “I have Plex running fine, but it seems the repo version via OMV is lagging behind the standard version Plex has made available. OMV has Version 1.9.7.4460. The current non-Plex Pass version is 1.10.1.4602. The Plex Pass version is…
  • wouterve -

Liked tinh_x7’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    Have you try to turn off HTTPS & and use HTTP ? fastcgi_param HTTPS on;
  • 8BitKid -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Plex Updating.

Thread
    I have Plex running fine, but it seems the repo version via OMV is lagging behind the standard version Plex has made available. OMV has Version 1.9.7.4460. The current non-Plex Pass version is 1.10.1.4602. The Plex Pass version is further along, but I…
  • Rdborg -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) FIle System Disappears after creation.

Thread
    Hi Guys Just did a fresh install of OMV4 on my new server hardware. Have 4x2TB WD Red and i have created a RAID10 When i go to file system to make one i press create, choose name and file system and all is well it starts making it.. when it gets to…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Probleme mit Raid10.

Quote from Fako86: “gibt es im omv auch eine funktion wie zb: wenn festplatte xy angeschlossen wird backup machen. ” USB Backup plugin
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Quote from Wolf2000: “Bei der Virtual-Box nehme ich die Netzwerkbrücke ? ” ja das habe ich auch gemacht. aber jetzt geht es um einen realen pc. dell t30.