openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Automount external USB HD

VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff

peter007

S.M.A.R.T. Red light on system disk, test passed?

No interface in list

votdev

Loose Raid on reboot

fendle

Recent Activities

• oppo1967o -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Automount external USB HD.

Thread
    Hi, I am using OMV 3 and cannot find a solution for my problem: Whenever I attach a USB drive to my PC, I need OMV to automount it and to make it available to all users with read/write permissions via Samba and FTP. How can I do that? thanks
  • peter007 -

Replied to the thread VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff.

ich habe mein ganzes system (banana pi) neu gestartet. im Svdrphosts.conf habe ich folgendes eingetragen (wie im VDR Wiki erklärt): 192.168.0.0/16 # any host on the local net (192.168.XXX.XXX) im setup.conf habe ich folgendes eingetragen…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) No interface in list.

Please post the output of omv-sysinfo from CLI or via WebUI in 'Diagnostics | System | Report'.
  • audi30tdi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) No interface in list.

Thread
    Hello! Have installed omv 4.x on a computer With 2 nic, but under network and Interfaces, there is none!! The network is working fine, but why is it not showing in the list?? And therefor I can't setup bonding either. Can it be because I have installed…
  • Steini -

Replied to the thread VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff.

Quote from peter007: “ Die svdrphosts.conf habe ich bereits angepasst. (Falls das überhaupt notwendig ist) ” Das Anpassen sollte notwendig sein (wobei ich nicht weiß, was das OMV-Plugin evtl setzt). Da sollte also sowas wie "192.168.36.0/24"…
  • fendle -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Loose Raid on reboot.

1. Created a software raid through the admin menu 2. Hardware: - Asrock Z87 EXTREME4 Mainboard Sockel LGA 1150 - Intel i7 4770 - 2 WD 3tb Red It worked well with my old hardware with the same harddisks.
  • peter007 -

Posted the thread VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff.

Thread
    ich habe das VDR Plugin und Extras installiert. Ich habe es geschafft die Treiber zu installieren und einen Sendersuchlauf durchzuführen. Ich habe die live Erweiterung aktiviert. Doch wenn ich auf den Port zugreife kommt „Connection failed“ Die…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Updated OMV install on MyBookLive Linux.

"Stoneburner" is OMV2 and is not the current version. OMV2 will not run on Debian 8 but runs on Debian 7. Your first link is pointing to a page which has Debian 7 in the title, but then the article refers to Debian 8 (however, I did not read it…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Time to reinstall on raspbian ;).

It is the one which is called OMV_3_0_87_BananaPi_4.12.9.img. It is the last one on the list with maximum downloads.
  • NeuronLC -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SMB/CIFS Write access denied.

Like pierewoehl said: Shared Folders - > ACL69884f02d25ff2d9b9f90dbe02e270c8.jpg2a5f8c7b27510cf94ada3d9661fa8b1e.jpg Gesendet von meinem F5121 mit Tapatalk