openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Flash memory help?

Bypass startup checks for Removable drives

therock003

need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy

raulfg3

OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install

pinajj

USB Backup PlugIn Error

Recent Activities

• mrperfektone -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Flash memory help?.

Thread
    When i do a : nano /etc/fstab i get: # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> tmpfs /tmp …
  • therock003 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Bypass startup checks for Removable drives.

Coming back after some time, but now i really need to learn more. So is usbmount a plugin? I cannot find any youtube videos on how to install/configure it Besides automounting, will it also share the entire contents automatically? I dont want to go…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy.

I need to modyfy defaut config file for nginx that reside inside the letsencrypt container and need some help, can enyone can help or guide me to properly configure to show as default web page the heimdall URL = 192.168.1.9:82 and load the omv…
  • raulfg3 -

Posted the thread need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy.

Thread
    Hello to all, first a little introduction: I have several dockers installed on OMV, and my goal is to access it from outside (internet) usingo only port 443 & 80 in the subfoldred way. eg: mydnsprovidet.com/OMV or mydnsprovidet.com/glances. So I…
  • pinajj -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 on Debian 9 problem install.

Thanks for answering. Do You mean i have run these commands on terminal? If yes, don't work. Source Code (7 lines)
  • ArmandH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Hi back from holiday trying to solve my problem anyone have an idea why the folders are empty of my pool but the pool size still suggests the data is there root@nas:~# zfs list NAME USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT onepool 1.22T 2.29T 1.22T …
  • geaves -

Liked TechnoDadLife’s post in the thread OMV Setup Videos.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/n_JJvIcgyNE We will be installing Glances to get a live view of what is happening on our server. Watch this video if you don't have a shared folder set up. How to set up Simple File Sharing
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Debian Fresh UEFI . OMV install keyring issues.

Quote from Jbmeth007: “ok, every "how to" in existence on setting up from scratch is wrong. ” It isn't really wrong and not "every" how to in existence is wrong. Obviously, you are adding a repo and then adding the package that installs the key for that…
  • mrperfektone -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Omv filesystem ?.

Thanks for reply :) - It creates a 7Gb drive for openmediavault I can see :) - What do I do with the remaining space :)? Tkaiser says : "The rootfs is a btrfs with active transparent filesystem compression combined with zram instead of swap. In case your…