openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Please help me with this simple problem

ryecoaaron

docker haugene/docker-transmission-op​envpn in raspberry pi create by Dockerfile.armhf show /etc/openvpn/start.sh: Permission denied in log

Rsnyc creates a temp. file which contains illegal windows characters

Virtualbox on omv4

Huberer

Wakealarm shenanigans

myscha

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Please help me with this simple problem.

The filesystem label has a space in it. You need to change it to remove the space.
  • radio42 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Rsnyc creates a temp. file which contains illegal windows characters.

Thread
    It seems, that whenever a RSYNC is issued, that a temporary file is created, which contains illegal windows characters in the filename. This results in a windows application monitoring a certain folder on an OMV NAS to crash. Illegal windows filename…
  • Huberer -

Liked kekec888’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

Like (Post)
    @Huberer hmm mine stays the same, but you are right with file vboxdrv, but that doesnt seems to affect or give any errors in log... Try this for autoboot: I made a workaround solution - i created a script in /etc/init.d/startvm startvm file…
  • Huberer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

@kekec888 Thank you very much. I've tested your script and everything runs fine :thumbsup: After reboot the VM is back again. Perfect. @ryecoaaron Don't know but in my case the VM didn't start after reboot. Fortunately the script of @kekec888 runs good.
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Wakealarm shenanigans.

Does the PC never wake up? I have the problem that it wakes once after a manual start and then never again, although /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm contains the expected time. Wakealarm only wakes once
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Login am WebGUI nicht möglich, da system voll.

Quote from macom: “löschen geht mit rm <datei/verzeichnisname>wenn das Verzeichnis nicht leer ist, rekursiv löschen mit rm -r <verzeichnisname> aber vorsicht, nur löschen, wenn ganz sicher um den Verzeichnis- oder Dateinamen einzugeben reicht es die…
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Login am WebGUI nicht möglich, da system voll.

Quote from macom: “Quote from Fako86: “und wie verhindere ich das die backups dahin kommen? ” Wie hast du sie denn dorthin bekommen?Befehl im CLI oder job in OMV? ” in omv job. aber wsl einen falschen pfad genommen. die 2 ordner hab ich da nicht…
  • richprim -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

I have now tried both the stretch-openmediavault-rock64-0.6.44-239 armhf and arm64 images Neither work. I have rock64-0.5.136 (openmediavault ver 3) and this works. My rock64 board is the 2 gb ram memory board. Rich Prim
  • Das Seltsame daran ist, dass der Film gar keinen Untertitel hat. Spielt das eine Rolle? Bei Plexmediaserver ist das auf an. Da funktioniert es aber auch. The strange thing is that the film has no subtitle. Does it matter? This is on at Plexmediaserver.…
  • NewRabbit -

Replied to the thread Homemade Nas.