openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV Extras (PlugIns) Datei läßt sich nicht hochladen

Heinz Lindemann

my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

GMarc

Subsonic problem

Feature Request: Option to set Sharedfolder Mounts to execute in OMV Webinterface

Use Telegram as notification service Q&A

gadric

Recent Activities

• Heinz Lindemann -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) OMV Extras (PlugIns) Datei läßt sich nicht hochladen.

Hi, das weiß ich nicht... Aber um Missverständnissen vorzubeugen: Das vermeintliche "Upgrade 2.0 > 3.0" war ein Formatieren und Neu-Installation des 3.0 und KEINE Delta-Installation!!!! Das Ergebnis war: tftp Dienst war nicht aktiv aber der Bömmel im…
  • GMarc -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Is the picopsu 90W able to supply 3-4 hard disk 3,5"?
  • kawu2 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Subsonic problem.

Thread
    Hello dear Developers, I've started using Subsonic plugin, before I was using by-hand installed version I can see backup button but when I click on it nothing happens. Could you advice me how to use it or eventually check if it is not bugged? Thanks in…
  • gadric -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

This is weird. I have a scheduled task which starts a rsync backup job. When the job is done, it sends me a mail that tells me what files are transffered. Yesterday I got the mail, but no telegram message.
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Unable to select mounted device from dropdown.

• subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) ZFS mountpoint full of folders.

ok. When you used the docker plugin did you use the shared folder in docker?
  • Weitenbummler -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) ZFS mountpoint full of folders.

I think I have found the problem. After the last update I've tried to install docker, which a shared folder in the pool. My tests did not lead to the desired success, so that I uninstalled docker. In the list of services which used the shared folders was…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

Every that goes through postfix should be sent by the script, including scheduled tasks.
  • gadric -

I tried the script yesterday and it works like a charm. Thank you for publishing the guide. However, it does not send the notification e-mails from "scheduled jobs" as a telegram message to me. Is the e-mail notification in "scheduled jobs" not…
  • ixaff -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) If using Docker in OMV with Flash Memory, is USB stick OS recommended?.

Installed Docker. Changed Docker base path in settings from none to a shared folder. This is what happened: Error #0: OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C;…