openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV and software raid 5

bookie56

OMV Web Service/gui not starting...

ryecoaaron

How to install Emby odroid C2 ?

ryecoaaron

Why not use an include for /etc/collectd/collectd.conf.d/ ?

slaapliedje

Map a distant drive to Windows

donh

Recent Activities

• bookie56 -

Replied to the thread OMV and software raid 5.

Hi ryecoaaron :) I appreciate you not reading me the riot act :rolleyes: I also appreciate your reply!! I have had software raid 5 on my main server for some years now without any hitches...even if I have done a complete reinstall...no problems...I will admit to…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OMV Web Service/gui not starting....

• filledk -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OMV Web Service/gui not starting....

oh ehh sorry its omv erasmus :) core 2 duo e8400 8GB ram
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x How to install Emby odroid C2 ?.

E: Package 'libembysqlite3-0' has no installation candidate E: Package 'embymagick' has no installation candidate If they don't have these packages in the emby repo, there is nothing we can do. You could ask on the emby forum to put them in their repo.…
  • pankajet -

i tried, as mentioned below, but still error. mono-project.com/download/#download-lin-debiani tried, but still error.
  • slaapliedje -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Why not use an include for /etc/collectd/collectd.conf.d/ ?.

Oh, thank you! I didn't think this was a support thing, more of a suggestion, but if it's actually a supported function, then I guess it ended up being that way! Thanks for the quick response. I was going to select this affected both OMV3 and 4 (I…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from pankajet: “How to fix ? ” You will probably have to add the mono-project repos. Just a warning but that may break other mono-using OMV plugins.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Why not use an include for /etc/collectd/collectd.conf.d/ ?.

Quote from slaapliedje: “This is a pretty standard way to configure everything under Linux in general and Debian in particular. ” Yep and OMV is pretty much the same. The idea of OMV is for it to totally control the configs. The scripts that create…
  • pankajet -

How to fix ? root@odroidc2:~# sudo apt-get install emby-server Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation…
  • slaapliedje -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Why not use an include for /etc/collectd/collectd.conf.d/ ?.

Thread
    I've set up a stack of collectd, graphite and grafana on my OMV system. But every time I update it breaks the configuration because it removes the lines to include the .d directory. This is a pretty standard way to configure everything under Linux in…