openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Clamav Error - Fresh OMV3 install

vshaulsk

Norco ITX-S8 nas build

Jaime

mergerfs.balance doesn't work

trapexit

Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[​uuid='']'

votdev

lost RAID

Recent Activities

• vshaulsk -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) Clamav Error - Fresh OMV3 install.

Will you let me know when the next version is out ? Of is there any easy way to fix it now ?
  • Jaime -

Replied to the thread Norco ITX-S8 nas build.

• Jaime -

Okay most updates went through but there were some errors. The error looks to be from the man pages update. It's the only one that won't install. FYI, omv extras plugin wasn't showing up until I updated and I can see it now. So I'll give that a test.
  • Jaime -

FYI: Every time I select to do all updates at once I get this error. It sometimes works if I start with one or two, let those updates go then I can select all the rest at once. I'm not sure why but thought I mention it. I think I found the solution to…
  • Jaime -

Well I did a bit of reading and thought I try using the omv-firstaid and it worked fine. Here are the steps in case anyone else gets locked out of the web panel. If you are using windows you need an ssh client since I don't think that worked last time I…
  • Jaime -

Hi guys. Today I went ahead and turned on my nas to use it. I am able to get to my network files, but I tried to log into the admin account through the browser and I can't seem to be able to do it. Last time I turned it on I installed all the updates and…
  • trapexit -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) mergerfs.balance doesn't work.

This has nothing to do with OMV. I'll be updating mergerfs.balance to allow excluding certain files and manage errors better.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) Clamav Error - Fresh OMV3 install.

You found a bug :) I will fix it with the next version. Thx.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (GIT/testing) Resolved Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='']'.

The reason is that the database migration did not work in your case.
  • Scarletty -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x lost RAID.

Thread
    Dear Masters of Openmediavault I have a problem and need some help to solve it. I've lost my share. I used to have a RAID but it is disappiert today morning. My discs are visible in the physical disc menu but don't visible in the RAID creation menu…