openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1

tkaiser

Raid 5 Degraded after Reboot

tkaiser

Help with union filesystem

Blabla

Open Media Vault behind a NAT router

raulfg3

Sharing OMV shares over the Internet

raulfg3

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Neuinstallation OMV3.x auf BananaPI M1.

Quote from long.one: “Da beim BPI M1 nur eine Partition nach dem flashen auf der SD sein darf, verwende ich also das falsche Image. ” Nö, ich hab leider Quatsch geschrieben. Tschuldigung. Hatte vergessen, dass das Image inzwischen auf btrfs basiert…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Raid 5 Degraded after Reboot.

You have set up a 3 disk RAID5 (why exactly?), /dev/sdb is most probably the problem, you show SMART output for one disk without telling which one (why not all three?) and provide no useful logs (what about checking /var/log/syslog* for the events that…
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Sounds like your pool isn't mounted. Either reboot and try again -or- post the output of: cat /etc/fstab mount ” This is the output of cat: Source Code (21 lines) This is the output of mount: Source Code (53 lines)Also I…
  • long.one -

Hallo tkaiser, ich habe soeben eine (bootfähige!) SD für einen Raspi erfolgreich erstellt. Also sind meine Tools und SD intakt. Da beim BPI M1 nur eine Partition nach dem flashen auf der SD sein darf, verwende ich also das falsche Image. Aber welches…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from Wolf2000: “SD-Formatter ist nutzloser Schwachsinn ?? ” Exakt mit der einen Ausnahme wie bereits geschrieben: "die einzig sinnige Funktion (ERASE CMD38)" . Wenn man das Programm nutzt, dann nur um die Karte zu TRIMMEN (d.h. dem Kartencontroller…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Open Media Vault behind a NAT router.

more info is needed, I can access to my OMV from outside my home without problem. my steps: 1. create a ddns acount and configure properly to point to your external IP 2 Configure router NAT to redirect all incoming conetion from port 80 (better 443 to…
  • Wolf2000 -

SD-Formatter ist nutzloser Schwachsinn ?? Bist du dir sicher? Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Sharing OMV shares over the Internet.

Quote from Jaime: “it looks like you may be able to add all the different shares, but again, you will need to play with that as I don't have more than on and only set it up for me to test it. ” No , you need to share top folder that contains your…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

Quote from Blabla: “Hi everyone, I'm testing the plug-in "union filesystem" so that I will use it on my existing raid 1. Right now I have this configuration: test1 and test2 -> test partions test -> the FS made by UFS with the rules "existing path,…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from long.one: “hat jemand Zeit und Lust selbst mal mit seinem BananPi M1 das Image zu testen? ” Das Image ist von mir weit mehr als fünf mal getestet worden und funktioniert. Der SD-Formatter ist nutzloser Schwachsinn, wenn Du nicht die…