openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Omv Server Kopiergeschwindigkeiten

Stramm

Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work

Huberer

Error when applying changes on diskmounting and -unmounting

Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis

flvinny521

looking for Plex alternative

cabrio_leo

Recent Activities

• Stramm -

Replied to the thread Omv Server Kopiergeschwindigkeiten.

Ich komme mit Deinen Geschwindigkeitsangaben nicht ganz klar. Zuerst sollte dir klar sein, dass bei einer 100 MBit Verbindung ca. 12,5 Megabyte / sec übertragen werden. Evtl. hat das ja schon Deine Frage beantwortet. Auf jeden Fall solltest Du Dein…
  • Huberer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Autoshutdown and TVHeadend SleepScript wont work.

Interesting. I was facing the problem the last days and couldn't find a solution (till today - read the next words). I was trying hibernation, hybrid-hibernation and suspend but no chance to get the service-script to work. After suspend tvheadend…
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis.

You're on the right track. Some plugins are being deprecated in lieu of using Docker containers. I don't have the knowledge to understand what is happening with your installation personally, but hopefully one of the more experienced members will have…
  • 1needhelp -

Fair enough, but there are a few advantageous of using docker. Also sonarr is not available on 4.0, apparently must use docker.
  • Blabla -

Why install plex with docker when you can simply use the plug in? Send by my Sony XZ1 using Tapatalk
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) looking for Plex alternative.

Offtopic ON Quote from strix: “oh sry kann ich das irgendwie löschen ” Ja, über die "Erweiterte Bearbeitung" auf dem jeweiligen Post und dann auf "Diesen Beitrag in den Papierkorb verschieben". Es sieht dann so aus, wie gerade eben bei meinem…
  • drewgost -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Update can't login after update to 3.0.

Hi I just performed the upgrade 2.0 to 3.0 and I cannot access the webgui or the OMV through Putty, message is connection refused. I am not to good at this and would love some help on getting system back up and running. Quote from votdev: “You have…
  • nimp -

Replied to the thread [openmediavault-docker-gui] containers instantly stops... no logs.

Yes. I'm running it on an HP Proliant Microserver N54L
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Hell, I'm getting confused too. Why are symlinks necessary? I already have Sonarr up and running. As long as the paths in the container setup and the paths used in the Sonarr web UI are identical, there should be no issues. I'm happy to make another…