openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Docker failing to re-install

ryecoaaron

Why is my RAID array not active?

geaves

Cannot Access SMB Shares with Active Directory Users

ryecoaaron

OMV, UnionFS, Snapraid

ryecoaaron

User and group seach

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on TechnoDadLife’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Docker failing to re-install.

Quote from vulcan4d: “Configuration file '/etc/default/docker' ” There is another long thread about this. You need to do another apt-get -f install and then answer yes to replacing /etc/default/docker. We are working on a fix.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Why is my RAID array not active?.

Quote from bvrulez: “I think the missing filesystem is the reason why the old GPT table (because I did not wipe) on it confused mdadm upon next startup. ” I would guess that was the case, it's always wise to wipe a disk that way everything should…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Cannot Access SMB Shares with Active Directory Users.

Please don't post the same thing in multiple forums. If you got an error posting, read problem #4 - Solutions to common problems
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV, UnionFS, Snapraid.

Quote from Horyd: “Under the Union Filesystem tab, it only lists 3 drives instead of 4 for some reason. First, since the 4th drive is parity for snapraid, should that been in the pool to begin with? ” The parity drive should not be in the…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Liked oxben’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi, Unifi Controller & Docker.

Like (Post)
    Sorted it.. I think! Changed Network Mode to Host rather than Bridge. I can now run the Unifi Setup. Thanks!
  • bvrulez -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Why is my RAID array not active?.

My array is perfectly in order now. So my OMV was messed up. One thing to add: I think I might have not grown the filesystem in the GUI before. I think I added the 7th disk (as spare) in command line, then reshaping began and was finished. But I did…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x User and group seach.

Quote from psilva: “Do you know if there are any plans to implement a search? or if I can grant permissions to shared folders in a more users friendly wa ” No plans that I know of. OMV is really targeted toward home users who would never have 1000s…
  • Shoguzz -

Replied to the thread Unstable ethernet with athos ar8151.

So i have ordered an intel pcie card: Intel (R) EXPI9301CTBLK with the 82574 chipset. Things should get easier now. :)