OMV on terramaster F2-220

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OMV on terramaster F2-220

Hi everyone, i'm a new user on omv but i like it alot, so i have a terramaster f2-220 nas but i dont like the tos they have so i installed omv, for the moment the only problem are the fan controller and some sensors issue, do you guys have any idea how to control the fan for a consistent spin, not up and down every 2 mins?

Did anyone try to instal omv over another dedicated nas? Do u have any advice for a newbie? I know a bit of debian for basic tasks.

Greets to all!
    • I'm not sure if the support is good, i'm testing the omv on my terramaster and have some issue with the fan control and some sensors and the leds, but the rest is working well.

If anyone has some good stuff to post here i will try them cuz i like omv and wanna keep it, if not i will switch to the original software, anyway, for the moment i keep omv.
    • I have a little problem, after a power break i have this error:

Source Code

1. root@Nas-OMV:~# systemctl status quotaon
      2. ● quotaon.service - Enable File System Quotas
      3. Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/quotaon.service; static)
      4. Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2017-08-05 19:58:34 EEST; 8min ago
      5. Docs: man:quotaon(8)
      6. Process: 420 ExecStart=/sbin/quotaon -aug (code=exited, status=2)
      7. Main PID: 420 (code=exited, status=2)
      8. Aug 05 19:58:34 Nas-OMV systemd[1]: Starting Enable File System Quotas...
      9. Aug 05 19:58:34 Nas-OMV quotaon[420]: quotaon: cannot find /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Segate/aquota.group on /dev/md0 [/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Segate]
      10. Aug 05 19:58:34 Nas-OMV quotaon[420]: quotaon: cannot find /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Segate/aquota.user on /dev/md0 [/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Segate]
      11. Aug 05 19:58:34 Nas-OMV systemd[1]: quotaon.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=2/INVALIDARGUMENT
      12. Aug 05 19:58:34 Nas-OMV systemd[1]: Failed to start Enable File System Quotas.
      13. Aug 05 19:58:34 Nas-OMV systemd[1]: Unit quotaon.service entered failed state.
      14. root@Nas-OMV:~# systemctl status quota
      15. ● quota.service - Initial Check File System Quotas
      16. Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/quota.service; enabled)
      17. Active: active (exited) since Sat 2017-08-05 19:58:31 EEST; 8min ago
      18. Docs: man:quotacheck(8)
      19. Process: 397 ExecStart=/usr/share/quota/quota-initial-check.sh (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
      20. Main PID: 397 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
      21. CGroup: /system.slice/quota.service
      22. Aug 05 19:58:31 Nas-OMV systemd[1]: Started Initial Check File System Quotas.
      Display All
      Its something about the raid and it tells me to run fsck manually but for raid i dont really know how to do that, can anyone give me a solution or a point to start from?

The post was edited 1 time, last by ClaudiuE ().